Is this heart rate "normal" for 9 wks pregnant?
I have rented a doppler with the digital display that tells you the heart rate, and it's been between 175-180 BPM. Is that too high??? I go to the doctor this Monday and I'll ask him then, I just wanted to know now what your BPM have been. THANKS!
I think those are great heartbeats!!  I'm also 9 weeks along with twins--i went to the ob today and the heart rates were 173 and 179.  I was told that was perfectly normal, strong heartbeats!  Best of luck to you!
your having a girl!!! lol my babies heart beat last time I went to the drs was 178.  and I've heard that if your babies heart beat is above 150 or something your having a girl lol.
THANKS! I have a 2 1/2 year old boy and that would be nice to have a girl! Although a little boy again would be cool too! Thanks for the encouragement!
I thought I was having a girl since the heart rate was 184 at 9 weeks but I am having a boy for sure.  (I had CVS done which is 99% accurate.)  So don't go by the heart rate to detamine sex...I got my hopes up and was disappointed but oh well...I just want my baby to be healthy.  Then at 10 weeks it went to 167.  They say that as it gets bigger the heart rate slows a little.
I'm 9 weeks pregnant as well, and the heart rate during yesterday's ultrasound was 167.  The sonographer told me that is completely normal.  It was so cool to see and hear the little heart beating!  Finally gave me affirmation that indeed I am pregnant!

Kelly