It feels like a bruise on my tummy!
This is my first pregnancy and I don't know if this is normal. But lately..probably the past couple days...theres been this feeling like a bruise on my belly..about 4 in right above my belly button. It hurts..feels like a bruise but there's no marking..maybe a bruise inside?? I don't know..is this normal??
hello and sry u have that feeling. i have had the same feeling around mu belly button and on the left side of my belly button I told my doc. about it she didnt seem worried and kind of brushed it off but i am going in again on the 14th for a check up and im going to bring this up to her again b.c at times it kind of hurts lightly painful and its worrying me  more and more when it happens,, you should call ur doc. if u r very concerned.
I actually have an appt. this coming Wednesday and I'm gonna bring it up with my doctor. I was googling the symptoms and it says that it's normal and might be because the baby is kicking hard or because your muscles are stretching. I don't know though..I'm still going to ask...just in case :) Nothing wrong with being over concerned about your baby!
thats right better safe than sorry later on :0p I too have an appt on wed. i cant wait hopefully i have dilated just a little ill be 35 weeks...let me know what the doc says ..
I had/have that. It hasn't been as bad lately but from about 30-34 weeks I would get a feeling in the same spot (upper right of my belly button) every time like a bruise was being pushed on. The baby was always laying there. I looked it up online and it said that it can be bruising from the baby pushing and pushing in that same spot. It makes it tender. BUT then I asked my dr if it's possible to get bruised on the inside and she (like hazleyez's dr) brushed it off and said no but never really told me what it's from. So, as uncomfortable as it is, I guess it's normal. The internet said to massage it (which i found hurts!) to get the baby to change positions and not put pressure there.
Good luck!
yes shellio same exact as me i would massage it but OUCH! lol it would make it a lil more sore... soo i am gonna tell my doc. again on Wed. 14th that it still hasnt gone away and what is the cause... just to ease my mind not for her to just brush it off. its just not right.. Good Luck :0p