Pregnancy: Nov 2009 Babies Community
November Baby Due Dates

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2009.

November Baby Due Dates

Due Dates                                          Baby`s  Gender          

Nickswife -- November 1st                   It`s a Girl!
MrsOffutt-- November 1st with twins!   Its a Boy & Girl!
1st -- November 2nd  with twins!          It`s 2 Boys!
JeKed -- November 2nd                       It`s a Girl!                                  
Lwtlababy -- November 3rd                  It`s a Boy!  
Hope_peace -- November 5th               It`s a Girl!                                                            
Bny807 -- November 6th                      It`s a Girl!
Melo1224 -- November 10th                 It`s a Boy!
Penny1705 -- November 11th              It`s a Girl!
Ozbron -- November 11th                   It`s a Surprise!
Cherie762 -- November 11th                It`s a Boy!                                                              
Shellio -- November 13th                     It`s a Boy!  
Nutz19 -- November 15th                    It`s a Surprise!                  
Trynabeamom -- November 17th            It`s a Boy!
Hazleyez -- November 18th                   It`s a Boy!
Jonezy16 -- November 18th                   It`s a Boy!                          
Kellym -- November 18th                     It`s a Surprise!
Jenstam -- November 20th            It`s a Boy!                                                                                                    
Meggs523 -- November 21st with twins!   It`s a Boy & Girl!
PeanutLover -- November 22nd               It`s a Girl!                                              
Keddy1221 -- November 24th                 It`s a Girl!
Casandbaby -- November 24th               It`s a Boy!  
Cari227 -- November 25th                      It`s a Girl!                                                    
Magda_s --  November 25th                   It`s a Girl!
Lilybabe -- November 26th                     It`s a Girl!
Stef110 -- November 27th                      It`s a Girl!
Amy0013 -- November 28th                   It`s a Girl!
Popcorn799 -- November 29th               It`s a Boy!
I went to the doctor's and everything is doing great except I gained 5lbs in 4 weeks but I haven't been eating the healtiest this past month either. But all I care is that she's healthy and doing good still.
thats great Cari. I am glad all is well and that your lil princess is doing great she will be here in no time. I know I cant wait for my lil man to get here. yes who cares how much weight gain we get on. we will just work harder after to get it off just all that matters is our lil babies are healthy and happy :0) i am 28weeks and i gained 20lbs already and prob more i go to the doc. thursday I might skip the scale haha.
Mine is Nov 21 and it's a boy! :)
Congrats Vanni  :0) not too much longer and we will all have our lil babies in our arms..
My due date is November 23rd but I'm scheduled for a repeat c-section on my 20th birthday November 16th!
It's a boy!
I got bumped up to Nov 7. Hopefully he waits even that long with the way things are going. My husband won't be home until Nov 3!
YAY shellio congrats I wish my date would jump sooner :0) I cant wait...

Riot Congrats on ur lil boy!! :0)
Thank you!!! And congratulations to you Hazl and everyone else as well!!! Approximately 1 more month for all of us to go!!!! Yaaay! Is everyone ready?
New update. Dr is inducing the night of Nov 5 so our little boy will be born Nov 6. WAAAY anxious and excited. That's less than 4 weeks :)!!!
YAY shellio.. that is great news I wish I would be able to know the date of my lil mans arrival :0p DH will be home right? that is such great news and a great surprise for DH he is just gonna be sooo Happy.!!!!
Finding out the exact date was amazing. I'm a VERY impatient person... so this information does wonders for me...
My hubby should be home 2 days before induction. We're both very excited. I feel like I have to get busy getting the house and baby room ready.
I got to have another u/s this morning and they even gave me a few in 3-D. It was amazing. My original due date was nov.25 but this u/s showed nov.18. Unfortunately since it's only a week they said they won't officially change it but I'm going with it. I was surprised at the weight the machine was guessing (5lbs. 12oz.) Yikes isn't that a little big for right now? The tech told me though that she was guessing the machine was a little off and that she was only 4lbs. something or close to 5lbs. I hope but at least she's healthy!
I'm 3cm dialated, 80% effaced, and the doctor stripped my membranes this morning. If I don't have her before the 18th they are inducing me that morning at 6:30AM. YAY, I can't wait to meet her!
aw cari that is great I hope i get some good news tomorrow I am going to the doctors appt. i am 39weeks and 1 day today oh i cant wait to meet my lil man already :0p i went last thursdaay and i was only 1 cm and still a lil high she said soo praying hard its more like 3 cm and soft and all that good stuff... keep us updated on ur progress and whats gonna happen to you
Hey everyone. My name is Loa but on here I go by my nickname Raum. My fiancee and I are having our first child. I am 19 years old and pretty scared. I am due on Novemeber 19 2010. I am really excited to see the baby. We are having a little boy and his name will be Zakary Thomas or Zakary Vinten. We havent decided the middle name yet. Ive been to the doctor when I was in Ohio but now I moved up to Massachusetts and cant find a doctor I am really scared. Can anyone just talk to me so I can calm down a little.

Sincerely,

Loa and Jeff