Only 1 sore breast?
Hi Ladies!  This may seem lke a strange question lol....I will be 5 weeks tomorrow and only 1 breast is sore and tender.  Anyone else ever had that before?  Does it mean anything?  It's still very early so I'm hoping the other one will catch up eventually.
that can be totally normal, i have had one that is more sore than the other, and sore everyday while the otherone comes and goes... not sure why it happens, but its apparently normal! : )
I agree with bny807.  I woke up today at 6 am and one my breast was way more sore than the other one.  I notice this more in the morning than any other time of the day.
I ve 5 1/2 weeks with the pain on 1 boob, it get heavier @ night, I ve to lay down & rest then the heaviness goes away. slight pain is there.. sometimes @ night the pain wakes me up the pain feels lie a hevy bruise.. My eriod is irregular PG tests negative.. anyone know f anything so weird please post thx. tylenol & ALEVE helps