Pregnancy: Nov 2009 Babies Community
Pregnant and due in October, November or December!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2009.

I am trying to reunite the IVF in January thread! Many who have gotten pregnant! I miss visiting with those gals and I hope to see them in this thread to now share this wonderful 9 months!

For the girls that did not get prego I am praying for them daily and hope to see them on this thread in a month or so!!! :)

I have a question about BETA numbers I had my first and second BETA first was 369 second was taken on Saturday so I will know about it on Monday. What kind of number would mean I might possibly be having twiins I had two 5 day blast transfered!

Please jump in here and share you pregnancy questions and stories!!! And NT Scans I love those!!!
Try this chart for Beta Levels.

http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single
Good to hear from you honey!!! I am going to take a look at that right now!!!
Hope everyone is doing great. I just wanted to drop in today and let everybody know that I am praying for you all..As for me I have finally started to have some rough nausea but I am hanging in there. My hubby has been great because it has been pretty bad at night but its all worth it in the end.

Well you all take care and GOD BLESS!
I am sorry about your nausea. I hope you find come foods that are easy on your tummy and your nose. I am glad to hear that your hubby is helping you out so much!
Hi Everyone!!!

I hope all is well, and those babies are growing :) I cant wait till after the first trimester, Im so worried about this critical trimester....I get to schedule my first ultra sound next week, and we'll see when I go but I can't wait! =)  My first beta was something over 300, and my second beta was what the doctor said almost 5x. I was suppose to take my 2nd beta Wednesday but couldnt so I took it Friday night, and doc. called me with the news that so far I'm doing good :) What are good beta numbers?
hey everyone, good idea to start a new thread...sounds like everyone is doing well :)
I really am now 7w3d along and feeling pretty good...I get a little nauseated in the morning and then again in the evening and I've been pretty tired but overall it isn't bad at all....I'm thinking it will probably get worse.  
I wanted to mention to everyone that after I had my first vaginal ultrasound, pelvic exam and pap smear I had quite a bit of brown spotting for about 3 days.  I was concerned at first, but my Ob-gyn assured me that it is common after all the manipulation and because the cervix is now engorged and full of blood vessels which can bleed easily.  I had a little more cramping after the exam as well....but it all stopped about 3 days later...just wanted to mention it, because I didn't really see it coming and it really worried me.....next ultrasound is in about 2 weeks!  Can't wait!

Ready...looking forward to hearing what your beta is at now!  The number should double about every 48 hours at this point so you can use that as a guide...if your numbers are really high it could suggest multiples...

take care everyone!! so excited that we have all made it this far!! XOXO
Molly
JcHeath: Kricket sent me this link when you click on the heading Batabase. you can choose songleton Beta numbers and you can choose beta numbers for twins. Look at the median beta # for the day you are on. Here's the link:

cut and paste into you web address bar.
My first beta was like your 369 and my second one was taken two days later on Saturday but my RE's office closed at noon they are going to call me with the number today. But in the 300 is very good my RE told me so!!!!

Molly thatnks for the heads up on the after-effects of the ultra sound, I wouldn't have know that either and would have gotten worried . Congratulations on your progress and I think your next ultrasound is going to be really exciting! Sorry about the nausea. What do you do for that????

MeMe sorry about your nausea too!!!!!

I will tell you my second beta when I get it today!!!
XOXOX Renee

Hi All- Love the new thread:) Hope everyone is doing good and taking care of themselves. I have my first ultrasound on Thursday:) For the girls asking about the beta numbers, here were mine 1st beta 253 2nd beta 1,110 3rd beta 5,046. I have been having morning sickness since before I knew I was definetly pregnant. When I was pregnant with my son I had morning sickness from 6 weeks to 20 weeks:( I have been starting to worry because when I was pregnant with my son, I went into pre-term labor 4 times. I was put on bed rest. I am nervous this time because I have a very active 4 year old to take care of, luckily my husband has a great job and can work from home if needed. Hope everyone has a great week and I will update after ultrasound on Thursday:)
Hello everyone!!  This was a great thread to start Ready_to_be and I'm so excited that I made it to the other side!!!  My mother n law is sweet.  She came to the house on Saturday and was rubbing my stomach and talking to her grand babies!!!  I'm just glad that I haven't had much morning sickness.  The nausea only picks up when I take my pre natal vitamins, folic acid, and iron pills, what a combination.  But my blood count is low and because there are twins - I asked the doctor if I can take the extra folic acid.  

I pray everyone is doing well!!!
Hi every1 i agree this is great an i know this might sound a bit weid but it makes me feel better that i can see though my pregnancy with others in the same boat, i know that if we had any concerns then we could confide in each other.  I didnt have a blood test i just took 4 pregnancy test's inc a doc's 1 to make sure then i hat to wait 3 weeks for our first scan to make sure and find out how many there were. Im due oct 6th with 1 healthy baby and im so excited an happy, i have pics of the scan an i cant help but keep lookin at them lol.
Well take care every1 and speak to u all real soon xx
I am so excited to see everyone! It's so cool cause everyone is now prego! :) I know the others are going to get prego in the next few months a join us!

Precious I wish my mother in law was as sweet as yours!!! lol

megs thanks for the beta # info! I hope you don't go into preterm labor, are you having one or two babies?

Chrissypraying4hope: That is awesome news about your st scan!!!

I am waiting for the RE to call me with my second BETA#'s . Hopefully they will call soon.

Renee
OK my coordinator at the RE office just called my second beta was taken two days after my first and that number came back as 1105. She said that number is great!

So I am a happy camper!
Read 2 be- I am not sure yet if we are having one or two:) I go on Thursday for first ultrasound. My husband thinks two:)  I just want a healthy baby (or two:)
I understand...I feel exactly the same as you!
I am excited for your ultrasound!!!
Hey just checking in to say hello to everybody..It seems like all is well which is just wonderful to see. I continue to pray for you all and hope that we all have wonderful ..nausea free ...pregnancies...:)

Well, maybe not the nausea free because its been rough for me. I tell ya I just try to pray through it and talk to my beautiful babies and tell them that I love them but a little less nausea would be great.But in the end I wouldn't trade this experience in for the world.

You guys have a great day and Be BLESSED!
Congrats on your beta....you have a pretty high number...When do you have your first us?
Good morning all!!  Woke up with some spotting today and some nausea.  My goodness I do wish it would go away =( it's just a consistant feeling...My honey was rubbing my stomach last night, I enjoy it when he does things like that.  I can't wait till they are big enough to be moving around so he can really talk to them.  I'm thinking about investing in a doppler machine so I can hear their little heart beats all time.  This still seems so unreal!!!  

I started going to my Kaiser doctors for check ups but my IVF doctor wants me to go in for an ultra sound to check for themselves to see how the babies are doing, I think I'm going to go just to finish with them...

MeMe..I know how you feel about the nausea =(

Numbers sound good Ready_2_be!!  

By the way all, my name is Keicha..
Went in for an U/S (yes my third one) but I want to get as many as possible in the first trimester...everything is ok.  They are both measuring 6 wks 4 days.  The doctor said they are no longer than a grain of rice right now!!  

I got in my car and cried because I am so happy right now!!  I just didn't think this day would ever come!!  

Congratulations to all of us..
Ok so I asked for specifics on my beta test :) I so far got ....first beta 2/15/10-346.2, second beta 2/19/10 1746.0  are these good numbers? Im sooooo hoping for twins :) but I dont got my ultra sound till 03/05. Im so excited to know already.
my betas are similar to yours first 369, second was only two days later 1105 (they said they want that one to be double and it was more then triple.  My u/s is not untile 3-15!!! of course you are 6 days ahead of me.
I think you may well be having twins...they probably want to ensure a clear u/s for you.

Keicha: My godness you have had an exciting few days! your doctor is so sweet to give you 4 u/s mine heas me scheduled 3 more weeks out!!!

Your babies are growing!!!!  so exciting!!

Hey guys my hubby and I watched "In the womb" by the discovery channel on youtube last night. it is amzing and we both got very teary!!!

bought my first prego magazine...the baby stuff gets better and better all the time!
Hi All- Had my first ultrasound and we are having one healthy baby:) It was so amazing to see its little heart beating or more like flickering and to hear the heartbeat:) Everyone keeps asking me if I am dissapointed that we are not having twins. Yes, I am sad that one embryo did not make it but we went into this wanting a healthy baby or two if it happened. We are truly blessed:)  Hope everyone has a great day:)
So excited for you!! Did they tell you how far along and what your due date is?
Hello everybody it appears that everybody is doing GREAT!
Well ladies I need ya'll prayers I have been really ill the nausea and vomiting has gotten really bad. Today is my second day coming home from work. Today I was shaking and light headed. Tomorrow I am going to call them and tell them I need something to calm this down a little bit. Thankful everyday for my two little beans but whew I am so ill these days.

Well ladies you all take care and wishing all continued BLESSINGS.
MeMe I am saying prayers for you that you nausea gets alot lighter. I hope your RE has some good ideas for you. Congrats again on twins!!! That's exciting!!!

Y-all my weight has not changed, not even one pound but my lower belly is really pooched out. I wore my regular jeans today and the waist nearly drove me crazy.. My legs (which are scronny) are looking even thinner.... I think of my Nana who was shaped like an apple with toothpicks for legs. I am suprised that my stomach is poochy at 5 weeks and 2 days.  Well might-as-well get used to it....and be happy that it is pooching :)

I hope everyone is doing great!
Hi Preciousfamily2010- I am 6w5days along. My due date is October 17th:) We are going to have a busy October my Mom turns 60 my husband and brother both have birthdays and the birth of our baby:) Hope you are doing well:)

MeM_Brown- My doctor gave me two different prescriptions for vomiting/nausea ask them about Zofran or Reglan. Also you may talk to them about changing your pre- natal vitamin. My Dr. changed mine to BP Folinatal Plus B. He said this would help cut back on the nausea. I find that if I eat some saltine crackers before I even lift my head off the pillow it helps. Also some home remedies you can cut up some ginger and boil it in water throw the ginger away and drink the tea. (I am actually having some right now) Also motherhood maternity has the lollipops called preggie pops and they help a little also:) Hope you can find some relief. I threw up at least three times a day from 6w to 20w when I was pregnant with my son so I fully understand what you are going thru right now:) Hang in there:)

Ready_2_be- I hear you about the stomach pooch:) You should buy a belly band, they have them at Target,Motherhood etc... My son told his class at school that Mommie has 5 babies in her belly. That made for an interesting conversation with his teacher:) Hope you are feeling great:)

Have a great night everyone!!

Megan
Yep, my Ob-Gyn wrote me scripts for Phenergan and Zofran for nausea....I haven't picked them up yet because I haven't really needed them.  I kind of have what I would call all unsettled stomach where I can't tell if I'm queasy or full or hungry but never enough to cause vomiting....for those of you with extreme nausea and vomiting I hope it will pass soon.

I am now at 8 weeks and I know what you all mean about the pooch.  I used to have a really flat stomach but now that constant baby pooch is there....I have gained all of 2 pounds but feel like it should be more due to my growing belly....not sure if its that progesterone supplement or related to the embryo/uterus etc. All my pants are feeling a little tight and I hate to go buy a larger size since I'll out-grow those, but I feel its too early for maternity....any suggestions?

How long are you all planning on staying on Progesterone injections?  My RE wanted to start weaning me off a week or so ago, but I asked to stay on....I'd rather be safe than sorry though I'm considering switching to the suppositories b/c by rearend is somewhat sore.....

Well, hope you all have a lovely weekend!!  So wonderful to chat with you all now that we are all over the largest hurdle.....take care!!
Molly
Molly I am glad you have those scripts for nausea!!!

Megs you read my mind I ordered 2 igrid & isabel belly bands online yesterday ! This is for you MOLLY and all of us!!! they have a waist-line expansion systen that you button into your own pants called Belly belt. put in the words belly belt maternity in on ebay (i love ebay) and it comes up! I ordered one of those also.
And I found a lady online that will turn your favorite jeans into maternity jeans for $25. so I ordered another pair of my favorite MissMe jeans since I can have them converted !!!! Not yet though!!! If you all need that website let me know.

Megs & Kiecha, I am due 10 days after you!!!! So we can do this together...you can be my role models :)

I hope everyone is doing great! I pray for all our babies to grow and thrive every single day!!!!
xoxoxo Renee
Ah, great suggestion...I had never even heard of those...I will go check it out!!

Molly
Just checking in to say hello!! Everything going great, babies are doing fine =)...Hope everyone has a great night and weekend!!

We are going to go see the comedian Ron White tomorrow night which will be apporpriate because we are doing are taxes tonight and I will need some laughter after we see how much we owe =)

Baby dust to all to keep our babies safe in our wombs!!!
Hi, how are you doing? It looks like you may have twins too! My first beta was 705 and two days later 2480. Your numbers looks great! Too bad you have to wait for your u/s such a long time. Since I found out I am pregnant I already had three u/s. We saw and heard two beating hearts. my stomach is pooched out too but I am enjoying every little symptom of my pregnancy. I do not have morning sickness although I have a nausea from time to time (especially in the morning). Good luck to all of you and I wish you happy, healthy nine months of pregnancy!
I'm kinda jealous that you two have pooches =)  But I guess soon enough we will all be sticking out there!!

MeMe..I hope you are feeling better...
Hey Dorti I am glad to hear from you!  You having twins is soooo exciting. Yes I am like you, I appreciate feeling pregnant it makes me happy!

I hope everyone is doing great! This is a happy thread!

Renee
It sounds like everybody is doing great and that is just wonderful news. Well I have been out of the loop a couple of days. I ended up going to er I was so sick. I was super dehydrated and had to have two bags. I had started spotting so they wanted to check and make sure the babies were okay so I had to have a very unpleasant foley cathether..which still gives me nightmares... :( but thankfully they said the babies looked good and they had a strong heartbeat but that I needed to take it easy. They gave me phenegren but I tell ya it doesn't work for me so I have stopped taking it. I do have an appointment today at 2 so I will let ya'll know how I am doing. Wish me luck I have just been terrified that this is a bad sign but I am praying so hard that this is just my body coping. Sorry to be so long winded but please pray for me I am so scared but I know GOD won't give me more than I can handle and I am sure that GOD will take care of me and my babies.

To everyone take care and sending you all well wishes.
Meme-you and your babies are in my thoughts and prayers. Everything will be good.
Hi all just a little update been feeling really good the last week got my first anti-natal in 2 weeks which im looking forward to and im just enjoying being pregnant, were due to move the weekend to our new place an im just a little worried that it might be a little stressful for me an i hope nothing goes wrong.
I hope ur all doin great and Meme_Brown my thoughts are with u and ur babies xx
Well take care ever1 an i will be back on soon xx
Meme please take good care of yourself and those babies. I am sorry to hear that you had to go to the ER buat it was the right thing to do. You and your babies are in my prayers.

xo Renee
MeMe Brown- Hope you are feeling better:) The same thing happened to me in my first pregnancy, it was so scary and I have never felt so bad in my life. They kept me and gave me 2 bags also and phenegren. They also put me on terbutaline to stop my contractions ( I was 22 weeks at this point). Try and get some rest and try and keep yourself well:)

Megan
i got some good and bad news =(

good news is i'm having twins and i saw and heard the heart beat!

bad news is, saturday i started spotting pink, then again yesterday bright pink, i went to see the doctor he told me that i had a threatened pregnancy or threatened abortion, that there is some bleeding going on in my uterus. he told me i have a possibility of losing one or both babies, that totally dropped my heart. he said that when your able to hear the heart beat chances decrease and he said about 10% chance i'd lose one or both. i'm so scared and sad. i'm just wishing the bleeding stops. this morning woke up w/ some pink spotting again, gosh i hope it stops. i gotta follow up next tuesday and see how the babies are doing. i just hope they make it now.

i hope everyone is doing good
We are all here praying for you! I know you must be scared to death, as anyone would.  Hopefully everything will be just fine!  You are in our thoughts.
Stay strong...I can't imagine how scared and stressed you must be right now....just try to take it easy.  I will be thinking about you and praying that your little embryos stay healthy and strong!!  Hang in there...it will all work out.
I want to start by saying thank you all for all the well wishes and post it really means alot to me. You have no idea well of course you do .. :) when you are feeling so lost and and people are wishing you well and understand what you are going through.

Well I went to appointment and they heard the both heartbeats and said they were strong. I still have some spotting and they said my uterus is tender but everything seemed okay and to take it easy. I go back again on Friday so I am hoping things continue to go okay. They have switched me to zofran and my gosh that has help with the sickness :) it is bearable now which is good.

Once again thank you all so much it really made my morning to see the kind words.

jcheath... I am praying for you and I hope everything turns out okay. I know how you feel..its such a helpless feeling but just hold  on. I pray that your appointment goes good and that your precious babies are okay. GOD BLESS!
To jcheath- I am thinking about you and those little babies:) We are here for you.

Megan
I am soooo happy you heard your babies heartbeats!   That must have been AMAZING!  You ladies give me hope.... I am so ready to hear Heartbeats of my own little ones  : )
I was reading online, and it was saying that if you hear the babies heart beat you do have a better chance of them staying where they should...The doctor should have at least gave you the opposite - 90% chance of survival.  Everything will work out. I have been spotting and my nurse told me that it's normal as long as the spotting dosen't turn into alot of bleeding and cramps.  

I bought a doppler machine because my husband may not be able to come to the doctors appointments with me, he works in the oilfields and it's not exactly a job you can take days off from or even time appointments with him getting off work-schedule dosen't work that way.  But it's still to soon to hear them on the machine, but he is definantly anxious.  I'm kinda bummed because I think he dosen't feel like he is a big part of our pregnancy right now so each night he wants to talk about the babies and just baby stuff.  I was showing him pictures of what our babies look like right now, he was pretty happy about that.

Well God Bless Everyone...have a great day!!
Hi All- Had my third ultrasound today and everything looked and sounded great:) I have heard the baby's heartbeat three different times and it still brings tears to my eyes. My fertility Dr. is releasing me to my normal OB/GYN I will miss him and the nurses there so much:( We will see them inthe future we have 3 frozen eggs that need to be used:) Hope everyone is feeling and doing great:)
Thanks for the prayers you guys :)
I've been trying to stay positive. I told my job about it, and gave them the note the doctor gave me, in which says no strenuous physical activities, and my boss seemed worried when i told him why was going on, i just got my new job 3 weeks ago, and my boss said he didnt want to feel responsible, so he sent me home on leave w/o pay till the doctor say's i'm better. my boss was very nice, and said that i should not come back till the doc feels im healthy enough. so im home with the hubby and trying to do bed rest as much as i can, but boy i tell you i can only lay down for so much. the spotting has stopped thank god! but i cant wait till next week on tuesday till i see the doc. i'm praying for some good news.

preciousfamily2010

the dopplar machine sounds like a great idea! my hubby couldnt go with me this past tuesday due to his work (he's military) so it was hard for him to get some time and drive 3 hours to the doc's with me, i know he felt bad he didnt get a chance to hear the babies heart beat; but hopefully next week he will :) its so interesting how the babies are so small in those pictures the doctor's give you huh? =)
To jcheath - so glad to hear that the spotting has stopped!!  Your honey is going to be so excited to go to the appointment with you!!!  The pictures, yeah I keep staring at them...now that I'm 8 weeks, the weekly pregnancy report said they are no bigger than kidney beans...how precious is that.  I can't want wait for my next ultra sound which is 3/16/10.

Well I have new thing going on, I'm getting a wicked after taste with absolutley everything - including water!!!  This is crazy, I heard it's one of the effects of being pregnant.  But that's ok because when the babies are here, I'm not going to remember such a minor thing!!!

Any one else carrying twins, has your doctor told you that they may have to be taken by C-Section and what gestation age did they give you?

I am carrying twins 8w5d(I am feeling so blessed). My RE discharged me, my babies are growing bigger and stronger.  I schedulled an appointment with the regular OB/GYN for 03/15. I just made sure that they are expirienced with delivering of twins . I do not know what will be next, but I am aware of possibility of long bed rests before the delivering and C-section. Fine with me as long as babies will be healthy. I waited for this for 17 years!  I am feeling tired and I have a nusea all the time. I also have some light cramping from time to time. Good luck to you, have a happy, healthy nine months.
Ok - had a freak out moment.  I was starting to have a brown discharge along with some other stuff that I will leave out.  I called the advice nurse and she said that it was just old blood cleaning out of my system and that it's actually a good sign...whew!!!

FYI - before you start searching on the internet for symptoms, call your doctor first.  Because before I called my doctor I started researching, and all I came up with was negative information.

Congratulations dorti - how long did your doctor tell you might carry them till? I keep getting told 36 weeks if I'm lucky!!
Hope everyone is doing GREAT! As for me I am hanging in there...taking one day at time and trying to enjoy each and every moment. Still been pretty ill but today I have been sucking and sniffing on some lemons which has kept me from talking to the porcelin king and queen which is wonderful.I continue to pray for each and every one of you...Be Blessed
So today I had my follow up appointment, yesterday I had some light pink spotting again, the doctor did an U/S and he said I still have a little bit of bleeding going on in my uterus, but nothing to be alarmed, he said it seems to be less than last week, so he said I am no longer considered a threatened pregnancy. The babies are doing good, the doctor said they are on target with their growth for their gestetional age (I'm 7 weeks 1 day today), baby a had a heart rate of 143, baby b had a heart rate of 135. So the doctor was pretty pleased. He told me to follow up with him in two weeks but in the meantime to find an OB/GYN  that will deal with my care for delivery =)  I also was ok to return to work, yey! I'll make sure I take it easy, no heavy lifting and no climbing stairs. I know I'm still spotting a little bit, but i guess until the bleeding in my uterus completely goes away i'll be having to deal with this. I'm just hoping babies make it, (thinking positive thoughts) and have healthy babies soon :)
Anyways just wanted to share this with you guys :)
So just checking in with the latest update....I am now 9w6d and had my second ultrasound yesterday....got to see the little bean wiggle around and do the baby dance....saw where the spine is developing an even saw little toes (webbed I think) on a foot...so amazing!!  The babies heartbeat is now 176 (up from 115 on last u/s)....we got a cd with the footage that we will cherish!!  
I'm feeling pretty good lately, the nausea seems to be pretty mild so I am considering myself very lucky, but the fatigue is killing me...I just started back to work (only part-time) but the days I work I am exhausted!!  
Hope everyone is doing well....looks like it so keep up the good work ladies and I just realize we are getting that much closer to the end of our 1st trimesters and hopefully getting ready to enter into a blissful 2nd trimester not too far down the road!!  Hope to hear more follow-ups especially as more of you ladies have your u/s exams.  Thanks
Molly
I have my next ultra sound on 3/16...on that day I will be 9w4d - I hope I get to see as much movement from both of them.  I can't wait, it seems the closer I get to my appointment the days seem to go slower...

Congratulations...

My first appointment with the regular ob/gyn is scheduled for this coming Monday 03/15. I will be 10w. As far as I know they not going to do u/s on the first visit which is too bad because my DH and I would like to see our babies again. Actually my question is what do ob/gyn supposed to do on the first visit? How can I make sure this one is experience with twin pregnancy. I have HMO so I have to stick with certain doctors from the list (I do not know any of them), I had to do a random choice whoever is closer to my home.
Hi All- Hope everyone is doing godd. Had another ultrasound today and everything looked great. Heart Rate was 166 and was measuring right on target. Had pap and all that other fun stuff. All in all I am great (except really bad morning,day and night sickness) I am just trying to keep myself really hydrated and food on the stomach. I am not able to tolerate much but am making myself eat.

Read to be- I am so glad you are doing better (you probably gave your husband and yourself a scare) Congrats on twins:)

Dorti- You can expect on your first visit a urine sample, blood draw, blood pressure read, weight, pap-smear (usually) They will get your general health review and any questions or concerns. You probably will also have an ultrasound if you have not already had one. I had mine today:) They will give you a welcome packet with info what meds you can take etc... Hope this helps all doctors do it differently but this is what they did for my first and now my second pregnancy:)
I hope it's not just wishful thinking, but I think I'm starting to feel fluttering in my lower belly.  It come's and goes (maybe it's just gas)!! =)  But I do really believe that I can already start to feel my babies moving!!

Has anyone else had this sensation?  I'm currently in my 9th week...
I also have had the butterfly feeling in my stomach. I think it is too soon to feel them moving but I thought the same thing:) Hope everyone has a great weekend, I am currently working on a groom's cake and I feel like I am about to loose the cookies. I can't look, eat or smell sweet stuff.
Megan
Dorti
MeMe Brown
JCHeath
Precious
and myself!

That is alot of twins. IVF has definitely come a long way! Congrats to all the singletons moms and twin moms!!!
I pray to be in this group soon.  I took a hpt today day 9 after ET and it was postive.  It took less than one min and the double lines appear, bright red.,  

I also had a butterfly feeling in my stomach couple of times. I did not pay any attention to that, I thought it just nerves. It would be great if I could already feel my babies moving. However I think they are too little yet. Let's be patient. And yes this 2010 is a very productive year. I wish all the best to all expecting mothers and I hope for more positive results for these who are waiting. Congrats Enough 2356!
Yes I know, wishful thinking on the moving! Because I haven't felt it again (I'm sure it was gas) =)

So exciting Enough2356!!!

I'm also happy that I have another appointment tomorrow!! I have another chance to see my babies...
Went to my doctors appointment today, my babies are doing great!! Sadly no pictures...but that's ok because I got to see and hear the heartbeats and they are both beating pretty strong!!!

Hope everyone is having a pleasant sickness free week!
Hello ladies from the IVF in January thread.

Good to see you on here! All the news of twins is great too.  I started out with twins but Baby B's heart arrested in week 6.  Unfortunately, we could still see it the past two u/s I've had, which was a little hard but I know that Baby A is doing great.  Question for you guys, do you have a gut feeling about the sex of the baby/babies yet?  I just remember with my son that I knew deep in my heart it was a little boy.  How about you guys?
I am trying not to think about it yet. However my husband is convinced (or it is just his wish?) it will be a boy and a girl :).
Nessa I am sorry about your baby B. I hope you are doing fine and the other baby will give you a double amount of love. Have a happy and healthy nine months.
ET. ON 3/4 HPT BFP on 3/12 .  3/15. 1st Beta 393               3/18 2nd Beta 1868
I'm happy with joy I thank God that I actrually get to exp. pregnacy.  Five weeks
due date 11/21.  

Congratulations Enough2356!!  Happy to hear about your BFP!!

Sorry to hear about the loss of Baby B...I am glad to hear that you still are having a wonderful baby girl/boy!! That is still exciting...

I don't have any feelings on what our babies will be.  I am hoping that we have one of each...but knowing my luck and all the boys in the family I will end up with two more boys!!!

THank you.   How is everyone doing?  
Hi Everyone,

I know it's been a while since I last posted, I do hope everyone is doing good. As for myself I have a daily battle of spotting; last week I went into the ER for some bleeding, doctor's couldnt find out anything wrong, they said both babies were fine; however last night I woke up with bleeding and I know this may sound gross but when I wiped there was a clot, freaked my *** out!!! I'm still bleeding, it's not super heavy but still, its RED not pink anymore. I'm so scared to lose any of the babies =(
Anyone else having problems w/ bleeding and carrying twins?
I would call your dr. asap.  I would make them do an u/s.  I know you are freaking out but I would call the dr and make them see you today.  praying for you.
I have spotting every once and awhile and I'm carrying twins.  At times, I also see some of the mucus membrane.  When I went to my last u/s the doc said everything was fine and that he couldn't feel any contracting.  I would call my doc asap if I were you and get another u/s if I were you...
Apparently my doctor said I may continue bleeding; but the babies are fine, he gave them an 80% chance. I really hope they make it past these critical months, ugh! this is so horrible. I first started off as spotting then bleeding, its insane, but as long as the babies are fine then I guess I shouldnt worry so much? Thanks Guys I'll keep you guys posted.
Hi JC hang in there. It could be that just your uterus lining is bleeding. The good news is you twins are doing fine. I am sorry you are going through that.

I have not been on here much due to all day morning sickness which I hope will go away at 12 weeks.

I was excited to ready everyone's posts...Nessa73 I am sorry about baby B and I am glad that baby A is going strong.

I saw an ad in my pregnancy magazine for a Home Gender Test that you can find out the baby's gender at 10 weeks!!!! It is available at Walgreens for $35. I just don't know how that would work out for twins??? Next time I am in there I will read the package and see what it says if you are having more then one.

I wish everyone a healthy pregnancy!
xo Renee
I was battling with nausea and a wicked after taste, but since I have been drinking lemonade Crystal Light - the nausea and the after taste has left!  It sounds small, but it was driving me crazy!!!

Hope everything is going well for everyone!!

I know its been a while since I have chatted this sickness has for sure been kicking my behind! I had my first appointment following my discharge from the hospital yesterday and it went good. Babies still have a strong heartbeat and considering how sick I have been and all the meds they appear to be doing just fine. I also gained a couple of ounces which is good considering I don't keep much down. I have been put on high risk so now I come in every two weeks but I am being positive that just means I get to check out my babies more often and get more pics for my book. My blood pressure is not as low so I am not dizzy anymore so I think things may be turning around for me.

Jc just keep hanging in there..I too have had some bleeding but the doctor said that happens with some woman and when they do the ultrasounds they would be able to tell if there was more to it. So keep the faith..

Nessa73 I am sorry about baby B and I am glad that baby A is going strong. I will be praying for you!

Enough ....congrats to you as well! Hope everything is going well.

Ready...I hope you have been feeling better as well.

Precious.....Hope everything is going with you ...Did you end up getting a doppler machine?
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Yes I bought my doppler machine but it's to soon to hear the heart beats.  I'm going on Friday to get the 3D ultrasound and have album created out the whole nine months.

Hi every1 sorry not been on for a while what with working and the sickness (all day), hope every1 is doing great im ok just a little worried as its been 3 weeks since i last saw our baby because i had some bleeding an cramps but everything was ok but i dont have another scan for another 2 weeks and i just feel like something might have gone wrong i really hope not.i have had alot of minor pains going on in my belly??
has any1 else had these pains?? im now 12 weeks and 5 days.
Hi Chrissy:
I have had cramping and all day morning sickness and some spotting. i have had these symptoms for 4 weeks and my u/s 2 weeks ago was 100% great. Luckily my mom had all these syptoms (symptoms) but worse with each of us (3 kids) and actually lost 12 pounds in her first trimester with me and I am here to prove that I made it!  They did not have Zofran back then and her doctor told her it was all in her head. I told my mom that I am amazed that she had symptoms like that and went on to have 3 kids! My dad calls me and when I tell him my symptoms he says..."Oh yeah I remember that with your mom, stay close to something soft to faint on."  You can tell from his comments that he has been through it. And that knowledge has given me a lot of anxiety relief!!!!

I wish everyone a healthy 9 months and safe healthy deliveries!
Hi thanku so much for the kind words an advice, its what i needed at the mo coz i have been feeling abit down about it. Hope ur doing good apart from the all day sickness (i defo know how that feels) hehe, i will keep u updated sending hugs  xxx
I did not post anything for some time I was just waiting for my next OB appointment. It was today and everything went great. I saw my little babies again (measuring 60mm each). I heard their little heart beats ( about 160). After each appointment I can relax for some time(when I do not see my little ones for a while I just start to worry). Today I am 12w and my next app is in four weeks. To find out the babies gender I have to be 20w.  I wish all the best for all expecting mothers!
Hi Dorti:
Congratulations on your great appointment and on 12 healthy weeks!! I definitely know where you are coming from on wondering about the babies between appointments! I have a u/s appointment next week.

Best wishes to you and all the expecting moms!

Renee
Dorti - glad to hear that your babies are doing well.  

Went to have my 3D ultrasound today.  I'm going to have a ton of pictures before this is all over with!! I bought a photo album to keep my u/s pics in - such a great idea because they were getting kinda bent because I show/showed so many people!!

What really makes me happy today is that I got to see them both moving around! It was sooo precious!! They were moving their little arms, stretching, and moving their little heads! Their heart beats were real strong.

I go back on April 30th so we can find out the genders!! I'm at peace right now because I know they are doing fine!!!

Happy Easter everyone!!

Hello everyone, just checking in to see how you guys are doing/ feeling...

Hi All- Hope everyone is doing/feeling well. Went to the dr. for regular appointment today and had a little scare. The nurse was trying to find the heartbeat and after almost 10 minutes of no sucess she said let's go down the hall and have an ultrasound. EVERYTHING is perfect!!! The other nurse picked the heartbeat right up 167 beats a minute. The little baby was in there moving around and even put its arms up over it's head. I have never been so scared in my whole life. My mom say's it's a girl because it's already giving me a hard time:) I thank god everyday for this precious miracle:) Hope everyone has a great weekend:)

Megan
Went to my doctors appt today.  Nothing real eventful...but I did get to see my babies squirming all over the place!!  Can't wait till April 30th when we get to find out the genders...

So where is everyone at??  Would like to hear how things are going.

hi everyone, were doing great had out 14 weeks and 5 days scan on monday it was amazing and then yesterday i got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time and loved every min of it. we just cant wait now till the baby is here. i hope everyone else is doin great? catch up with u all again soon xx
Guess what - we are having boys!!!

Congrats preciousfamily2010 on your news on having boys...I can not wait until I can find out the sex of the babies.....and to everyone else hope everything is going great!
My u/s to find out the gender of my babies is on May 26th. I have a question to all ladies due in October: can you feel your baby or babies moving already?
Oh my goodness yes!!! I can feel the little buggers moving!!!  It almost feels like they are having a party in my tummy =)  It seemed like it happended over night and that they decided to grow an inch or two also!!  My tummy is way out there...  Please post as soon as you find out what you are having...

Gosh - I feel pregnant today...

HI All- Hope everyone is doing great!! Went and had my anatomy ultrasound yesterday and found out we are having a GIRL!!! I was convinced it was a boy and was in total shock when they said GIRL!!!! Everything looked great and that is the most important thing:)
Hey ladies hope everybody is doing GREAT! Just found out we are repping TEAM PINK AND BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am happy to announce we are joining team BLUE (for 100%) and PINK (certain for 90%)!!!!!!!
Congratulations all!! So thankful that we have made it this far!!!

We found out we are having a boy!  Couldn't be happier....all is going well, except for some annoying back pain....but otherwise feeling great....hope you all are doing well...this pregnancy thing is going by so quickly!
Just checking in...
Been awhile.