Pregnant and due in October, November or December!
I am trying to reunite the IVF in January thread! Many who have gotten pregnant! I miss visiting with those gals and I hope to see them in this thread to now share this wonderful 9 months!

For the girls that did not get prego I am praying for them daily and hope to see them on this thread in a month or so!!! :)

I have a question about BETA numbers I had my first and second BETA first was 369 second was taken on Saturday so I will know about it on Monday. What kind of number would mean I might possibly be having twiins I had two 5 day blast transfered!

Please jump in here and share you pregnancy questions and stories!!! And NT Scans I love those!!!
I am carrying twins 8w5d(I am feeling so blessed). My RE discharged me, my babies are growing bigger and stronger.  I schedulled an appointment with the regular OB/GYN for 03/15. I just made sure that they are expirienced with delivering of twins . I do not know what will be next, but I am aware of possibility of long bed rests before the delivering and C-section. Fine with me as long as babies will be healthy. I waited for this for 17 years!  I am feeling tired and I have a nusea all the time. I also have some light cramping from time to time. Good luck to you, have a happy, healthy nine months.
Ok - had a freak out moment.  I was starting to have a brown discharge along with some other stuff that I will leave out.  I called the advice nurse and she said that it was just old blood cleaning out of my system and that it's actually a good sign...whew!!!

FYI - before you start searching on the internet for symptoms, call your doctor first.  Because before I called my doctor I started researching, and all I came up with was negative information.

Congratulations dorti - how long did your doctor tell you might carry them till? I keep getting told 36 weeks if I'm lucky!!
Hope everyone is doing GREAT! As for me I am hanging in there...taking one day at time and trying to enjoy each and every moment. Still been pretty ill but today I have been sucking and sniffing on some lemons which has kept me from talking to the porcelin king and queen which is wonderful.I continue to pray for each and every one of you...Be Blessed
So today I had my follow up appointment, yesterday I had some light pink spotting again, the doctor did an U/S and he said I still have a little bit of bleeding going on in my uterus, but nothing to be alarmed, he said it seems to be less than last week, so he said I am no longer considered a threatened pregnancy. The babies are doing good, the doctor said they are on target with their growth for their gestetional age (I'm 7 weeks 1 day today), baby a had a heart rate of 143, baby b had a heart rate of 135. So the doctor was pretty pleased. He told me to follow up with him in two weeks but in the meantime to find an OB/GYN  that will deal with my care for delivery =)  I also was ok to return to work, yey! I'll make sure I take it easy, no heavy lifting and no climbing stairs. I know I'm still spotting a little bit, but i guess until the bleeding in my uterus completely goes away i'll be having to deal with this. I'm just hoping babies make it, (thinking positive thoughts) and have healthy babies soon :)
Anyways just wanted to share this with you guys :)
So just checking in with the latest update....I am now 9w6d and had my second ultrasound yesterday....got to see the little bean wiggle around and do the baby dance....saw where the spine is developing an even saw little toes (webbed I think) on a foot...so amazing!!  The babies heartbeat is now 176 (up from 115 on last u/s)....we got a cd with the footage that we will cherish!!  
I'm feeling pretty good lately, the nausea seems to be pretty mild so I am considering myself very lucky, but the fatigue is killing me...I just started back to work (only part-time) but the days I work I am exhausted!!  
Hope everyone is doing well....looks like it so keep up the good work ladies and I just realize we are getting that much closer to the end of our 1st trimesters and hopefully getting ready to enter into a blissful 2nd trimester not too far down the road!!  Hope to hear more follow-ups especially as more of you ladies have your u/s exams.  Thanks
Molly
I have my next ultra sound on 3/16...on that day I will be 9w4d - I hope I get to see as much movement from both of them.  I can't wait, it seems the closer I get to my appointment the days seem to go slower...

Congratulations...

My first appointment with the regular ob/gyn is scheduled for this coming Monday 03/15. I will be 10w. As far as I know they not going to do u/s on the first visit which is too bad because my DH and I would like to see our babies again. Actually my question is what do ob/gyn supposed to do on the first visit? How can I make sure this one is experience with twin pregnancy. I have HMO so I have to stick with certain doctors from the list (I do not know any of them), I had to do a random choice whoever is closer to my home.
Hi All- Hope everyone is doing godd. Had another ultrasound today and everything looked great. Heart Rate was 166 and was measuring right on target. Had pap and all that other fun stuff. All in all I am great (except really bad morning,day and night sickness) I am just trying to keep myself really hydrated and food on the stomach. I am not able to tolerate much but am making myself eat.

Read to be- I am so glad you are doing better (you probably gave your husband and yourself a scare) Congrats on twins:)

Dorti- You can expect on your first visit a urine sample, blood draw, blood pressure read, weight, pap-smear (usually) They will get your general health review and any questions or concerns. You probably will also have an ultrasound if you have not already had one. I had mine today:) They will give you a welcome packet with info what meds you can take etc... Hope this helps all doctors do it differently but this is what they did for my first and now my second pregnancy:)
I hope it's not just wishful thinking, but I think I'm starting to feel fluttering in my lower belly.  It come's and goes (maybe it's just gas)!! =)  But I do really believe that I can already start to feel my babies moving!!

Has anyone else had this sensation?  I'm currently in my 9th week...
I also have had the butterfly feeling in my stomach. I think it is too soon to feel them moving but I thought the same thing:) Hope everyone has a great weekend, I am currently working on a groom's cake and I feel like I am about to loose the cookies. I can't look, eat or smell sweet stuff.
Megan
Dorti
MeMe Brown
JCHeath
Precious
and myself!

That is alot of twins. IVF has definitely come a long way! Congrats to all the singletons moms and twin moms!!!
I pray to be in this group soon.  I took a hpt today day 9 after ET and it was postive.  It took less than one min and the double lines appear, bright red.,  

I also had a butterfly feeling in my stomach couple of times. I did not pay any attention to that, I thought it just nerves. It would be great if I could already feel my babies moving. However I think they are too little yet. Let's be patient. And yes this 2010 is a very productive year. I wish all the best to all expecting mothers and I hope for more positive results for these who are waiting. Congrats Enough 2356!
Yes I know, wishful thinking on the moving! Because I haven't felt it again (I'm sure it was gas) =)

So exciting Enough2356!!!

I'm also happy that I have another appointment tomorrow!! I have another chance to see my babies...
Went to my doctors appointment today, my babies are doing great!! Sadly no pictures...but that's ok because I got to see and hear the heartbeats and they are both beating pretty strong!!!

Hope everyone is having a pleasant sickness free week!
Hello ladies from the IVF in January thread.

Good to see you on here! All the news of twins is great too.  I started out with twins but Baby B's heart arrested in week 6.  Unfortunately, we could still see it the past two u/s I've had, which was a little hard but I know that Baby A is doing great.  Question for you guys, do you have a gut feeling about the sex of the baby/babies yet?  I just remember with my son that I knew deep in my heart it was a little boy.  How about you guys?
I am trying not to think about it yet. However my husband is convinced (or it is just his wish?) it will be a boy and a girl :).
Nessa I am sorry about your baby B. I hope you are doing fine and the other baby will give you a double amount of love. Have a happy and healthy nine months.
ET. ON 3/4 HPT BFP on 3/12 .  3/15. 1st Beta 393               3/18 2nd Beta 1868
I'm happy with joy I thank God that I actrually get to exp. pregnacy.  Five weeks
due date 11/21.  

Congratulations Enough2356!!  Happy to hear about your BFP!!

Sorry to hear about the loss of Baby B...I am glad to hear that you still are having a wonderful baby girl/boy!! That is still exciting...

I don't have any feelings on what our babies will be.  I am hoping that we have one of each...but knowing my luck and all the boys in the family I will end up with two more boys!!!

THank you.   How is everyone doing?  
Hi Everyone,

I know it's been a while since I last posted, I do hope everyone is doing good. As for myself I have a daily battle of spotting; last week I went into the ER for some bleeding, doctor's couldnt find out anything wrong, they said both babies were fine; however last night I woke up with bleeding and I know this may sound gross but when I wiped there was a clot, freaked my *** out!!! I'm still bleeding, it's not super heavy but still, its RED not pink anymore. I'm so scared to lose any of the babies =(
Anyone else having problems w/ bleeding and carrying twins?
I would call your dr. asap.  I would make them do an u/s.  I know you are freaking out but I would call the dr and make them see you today.  praying for you.
I have spotting every once and awhile and I'm carrying twins.  At times, I also see some of the mucus membrane.  When I went to my last u/s the doc said everything was fine and that he couldn't feel any contracting.  I would call my doc asap if I were you and get another u/s if I were you...
Apparently my doctor said I may continue bleeding; but the babies are fine, he gave them an 80% chance. I really hope they make it past these critical months, ugh! this is so horrible. I first started off as spotting then bleeding, its insane, but as long as the babies are fine then I guess I shouldnt worry so much? Thanks Guys I'll keep you guys posted.
Hi JC hang in there. It could be that just your uterus lining is bleeding. The good news is you twins are doing fine. I am sorry you are going through that.

I have not been on here much due to all day morning sickness which I hope will go away at 12 weeks.

I was excited to ready everyone's posts...Nessa73 I am sorry about baby B and I am glad that baby A is going strong.

I saw an ad in my pregnancy magazine for a Home Gender Test that you can find out the baby's gender at 10 weeks!!!! It is available at Walgreens for $35. I just don't know how that would work out for twins??? Next time I am in there I will read the package and see what it says if you are having more then one.

I wish everyone a healthy pregnancy!
xo Renee
I was battling with nausea and a wicked after taste, but since I have been drinking lemonade Crystal Light - the nausea and the after taste has left!  It sounds small, but it was driving me crazy!!!

Hope everything is going well for everyone!!

I know its been a while since I have chatted this sickness has for sure been kicking my behind! I had my first appointment following my discharge from the hospital yesterday and it went good. Babies still have a strong heartbeat and considering how sick I have been and all the meds they appear to be doing just fine. I also gained a couple of ounces which is good considering I don't keep much down. I have been put on high risk so now I come in every two weeks but I am being positive that just means I get to check out my babies more often and get more pics for my book. My blood pressure is not as low so I am not dizzy anymore so I think things may be turning around for me.

Jc just keep hanging in there..I too have had some bleeding but the doctor said that happens with some woman and when they do the ultrasounds they would be able to tell if there was more to it. So keep the faith..

Nessa73 I am sorry about baby B and I am glad that baby A is going strong. I will be praying for you!

Enough ....congrats to you as well! Hope everything is going well.

Ready...I hope you have been feeling better as well.

Precious.....Hope everything is going with you ...Did you end up getting a doppler machine?
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Yes I bought my doppler machine but it's to soon to hear the heart beats.  I'm going on Friday to get the 3D ultrasound and have album created out the whole nine months.

Hi every1 sorry not been on for a while what with working and the sickness (all day), hope every1 is doing great im ok just a little worried as its been 3 weeks since i last saw our baby because i had some bleeding an cramps but everything was ok but i dont have another scan for another 2 weeks and i just feel like something might have gone wrong i really hope not.i have had alot of minor pains going on in my belly??
has any1 else had these pains?? im now 12 weeks and 5 days.
Hi Chrissy:
I have had cramping and all day morning sickness and some spotting. i have had these symptoms for 4 weeks and my u/s 2 weeks ago was 100% great. Luckily my mom had all these syptoms but worse with each of us (3 kids) and actually lost 12 pounds in her first trimester with me and I am here to prove that I made it!  They did not have Zofran back then and her doctor told her it was all in her head. I told my mom that I am amazed that she had symptoms like that and went on to have 3 kids! My dad calls me and when I tell him my symptoms he says..."Oh yeah I remember that with your mom, stay close to something soft to faint on."  You can tell from his comments that he has been through it. And that knowledge has given me a lot of anxiety relief!!!!

I wish everyone a healthy 9 months and safe healthy deliveries!
Hi thanku so much for the kind words an advice, its what i needed at the mo coz i have been feeling abit down about it. Hope ur doing good apart from the all day sickness (i defo know how that feels) hehe, i will keep u updated sending hugs  xxx
I did not post anything for some time I was just waiting for my next OB appointment. It was today and everything went great. I saw my little babies again (measuring 60mm each). I heard their little heart beats ( about 160). After each appointment I can relax for some time(when I do not see my little ones for a while I just start to worry). Today I am 12w and my next app is in four weeks. To find out the babies gender I have to be 20w.  I wish all the best for all expecting mothers!
Hi Dorti:
Congratulations on your great appointment and on 12 healthy weeks!! I definitely know where you are coming from on wondering about the babies between appointments! I have a u/s appointment next week.

Best wishes to you and all the expecting moms!

Renee
Dorti - glad to hear that your babies are doing well.  

Went to have my 3D ultrasound today.  I'm going to have a ton of pictures before this is all over with!! I bought a photo album to keep my u/s pics in - such a great idea because they were getting kinda bent because I show/showed so many people!!

What really makes me happy today is that I got to see them both moving around! It was sooo precious!! They were moving their little arms, stretching, and moving their little heads! Their heart beats were real strong.

I go back on April 30th so we can find out the genders!! I'm at peace right now because I know they are doing fine!!!

Happy Easter everyone!!

Hello everyone, just checking in to see how you guys are doing/ feeling...

Hi All- Hope everyone is doing/feeling well. Went to the dr. for regular appointment today and had a little scare. The nurse was trying to find the heartbeat and after almost 10 minutes of no sucess she said let's go down the hall and have an ultrasound. EVERYTHING is perfect!!! The other nurse picked the heartbeat right up 167 beats a minute. The little baby was in there moving around and even put its arms up over it's head. I have never been so scared in my whole life. My mom say's it's a girl because it's already giving me a hard time:) I thank god everyday for this precious miracle:) Hope everyone has a great weekend:)

Megan
Went to my doctors appt today.  Nothing real eventful...but I did get to see my babies squirming all over the place!!  Can't wait till April 30th when we get to find out the genders...

So where is everyone at??  Would like to hear how things are going.

hi everyone, were doing great had out 14 weeks and 5 days scan on monday it was amazing and then yesterday i got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time and loved every min of it. we just cant wait now till the baby is here. i hope everyone else is doin great? catch up with u all again soon xx
Guess what - we are having boys!!!

Congrats preciousfamily2010 on your news on having boys...I can not wait until I can find out the sex of the babies.....and to everyone else hope everything is going great!
My u/s to find out the gender of my babies is on May 26th. I have a question to all ladies due in October: can you feel your baby or babies moving already?
Oh my goodness yes!!! I can feel the little buggers moving!!!  It almost feels like they are having a party in my tummy =)  It seemed like it happended over night and that they decided to grow an inch or two also!!  My tummy is way out there...  Please post as soon as you find out what you are having...

Gosh - I feel pregnant today...

HI All- Hope everyone is doing great!! Went and had my anatomy ultrasound yesterday and found out we are having a GIRL!!! I was convinced it was a boy and was in total shock when they said GIRL!!!! Everything looked great and that is the most important thing:)
Hey ladies hope everybody is doing GREAT! Just found out we are repping TEAM PINK AND BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am happy to announce we are joining team BLUE (for 100%) and PINK (certain for 90%)!!!!!!!
Congratulations all!! So thankful that we have made it this far!!!

We found out we are having a boy!  Couldn't be happier....all is going well, except for some annoying back pain....but otherwise feeling great....hope you all are doing well...this pregnancy thing is going by so quickly!
Just checking in...
Been awhile.