hcg at 14 dpo
I wnet to th dr on wednesday and foundout I was pregnant. He did some blood work and my HCG level was 493...That seemed kinda high to me but the nurse said it was normal i was just very early.......I am at risk for ectopic pregnancy due to my severe endometriosis and recent surgery to remove a huge endometrioma in november, My big question is does the 493 seem average? I went monday for another hcg level and am awaiting the results!!
I am 6 weeks 2 days pregnant and my Beta Hcg was 60,056. How far along are you?

Here is a website that tells you whats normal.
http://www.stages-in-pregnancy.com/beta-levels-in-early-pregnancy.html
My hcg levels were only 84 the first time they took my bloodwork.  I'm now at about 7 weeks and they're still only at about 1900 but my doctor says she's really happy with that.  I go for my first ultrasound monday.  I've got the same medical history as you and my doctors said the same thing as yours.  Ectopic, Blighted Ovum, etc.  Keep me posted!  Hope everything works out.