Pregnancy: Nov 2009 Babies Community
loight pink spotting for last 4 days. 41/2 weeks pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2009.

Hello everyone im new here but i started spotting ligt pink / peach color on Monday night and it has been on and off for the last 4 days. i dont have abdominal pain but lower back pain when im sitting. has anyone had this before, i know its not normal but i'm hopping someone can tell me something good. My dr. put me on 50mg of progesterone and pelvic rest but i want to go to the E.R. just to find out because the not knowing is killing me.. any advice is welcomed right now..
0%
 (0) 
a
0%
 (0) 
c
0 Members voted
hi nanit...  i am also new in this site.  actually just found it today.  i am 5wks and 4 days today and started spotting last night and was scared as this has been our 6th IVF the last 2 with an egg donor.  this is has been our first positive pregnancy.  i just spoke with my nurse and she told me not to worry, and the time to be alarmed is soaking a maxi pad like every 20 mins.  i am also sched for b/w & 2nd-utx tomorrow.
will let you know how it turned out.
good luck to you.