Pregnancy: Nov 2009 Babies Community
mucus plug 27 weeks pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2009.

mucus plug 27 weeks pregnant?

how can I tell if Ive lost my musus plug? After peeing I looked in pan to find a milky substance and I don't know what it was I have had a bit more discharge than usual for a day or 2 now, could it have just been discharge.

Please help
The mucus plug I think, is very thick and has a pink, red or brown tint to it. I'm guessing that it is just extra discharge.
the mucus plug is like cari discribed. its thick and had a tinged color pink/red/brownish to it.. I have been having extra discharge this last week or so i am 28weeks and 4days today. i dont know if its b.c im getting further along or what. but i will be asking my ob on tuesday when i go in for a check up. b.c its a lil thick and milky kinda what you described.. hope this helps.
I just got out of the hospital due to a severe UTI. They say that one of the signs is a milky substance when you pee.
Thanks to everyone - Im seein doc tomorrow although its only happened the once.
thats great caz hope all is well let us know.. good luck :0)
The doc seems happy enough every thing is fine - she said theres alot of weird things that happen during pregnancy you'll not usually have. Also sent urine sample away for testing to rule out uti.

Thanks again x
that is awesome.. glad all is well. :0)