Pregnancy: Nov 2010 Babies Community
37 weeks ..... AND READY!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2010.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

37 weeks ..... AND READY!

hi am am 37 weeks with a little girl, we are naming her Rhozie ... due date Nov 8.  I am so uncomfortable i just have this feeling time is coming any second. My c-section scheduled for next Friday i don't think i can make it. my legs and hips hurt so bad and i am grumpy! I am only able to sleep on my right side for some reason any other position and i feel faint... TMI white discharge? whats that about.. Anyways anyone feel my pain... P.S i have 3 other kids running around lol.
Related Discussions
1186413_tn?1326734149
I feel your pain except I don't have any other kids so you have it a little worse than me although I am still working full time as a nurse which keeps me running straight for 8 hours a day.  I feel like I have 10 ankles on each leg they are so swollen sometimes.  Everytime that baby moves it hurts....I don't think she has much room in there anymore.  I envy you that at least you have a date to look forward to.  I am due Nov.13th and am so hoping she comes sooner than that!!   Good luck with everything and hope you feel better soon.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2010 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...