Aa
A
A
Close
193988 tn?1215027483
37 weeks ..... AND READY!
hi am am 37 weeks with a little girl, we are naming her Rhozie ... due date Nov 8.  I am so uncomfortable i just have this feeling time is coming any second. My c-section scheduled for next Friday i don't think i can make it. my legs and hips hurt so bad and i am grumpy! I am only able to sleep on my right side for some reason any other position and i feel faint... TMI white discharge? whats that about.. Anyways anyone feel my pain... P.S i have 3 other kids running around lol.
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1186413 tn?1326734149
I feel your pain except I don't have any other kids so you have it a little worse than me although I am still working full time as a nurse which keeps me running straight for 8 hours a day.  I feel like I have 10 ankles on each leg they are so swollen sometimes.  Everytime that baby moves it hurts....I don't think she has much room in there anymore.  I envy you that at least you have a date to look forward to.  I am due Nov.13th and am so hoping she comes sooner than that!!   Good luck with everything and hope you feel better soon.
Comment
Cancel
1186413 tn?1326734149
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
193988 tn?1215027483
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2010 Babies Community Resources