Pregnancy: Nov 2010 Babies Community
Are you all resting these days or continued excercising??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2010.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Are you all resting these days or continued excercising??

I am nervous to continue any excercising.i am pretty much sitting all the tim, putting on weight. I am just scared and wish to take it easy in frst trimester...

What do you ladies think?
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I try to take walks when I can...I've been pretty sick so its hard for me to do anything but lay on the couch!  I think its good for you to do moderate exercising like walking though...unless your doctor advises you to do otherwise, its always good to stay active...just in moderation.  Goodluck!
Blank
I'm a fan of exercise in moderation, but I'm just so darned tired, it's been tough.  As I have little spurts of energy, I try to get a few more steps in.  

My appetite has been less (food aversion?) so I'm happy that I haven't put on anything extra (yet).  
Blank
1186413_tn?1326734149
I try to talk some walks when I can but my schedule is so busy right now I don't have time to do anything else.  It is really hard right now to because of the fatigue also.  No motivation right now what so ever!!!!
Blank
My doctor told me to continue with everything as usual so I went to the gym 4 times last week and did about 30 min of cardio each time - jogging and stair-stepper. I'm a little over 6 weeks now and I today I felt more fatigued and achey (achy) than I did last week.  So, I don't know if I'll make it to the gym today. I think I'm going to try to continue with the cardio three times per week and yoga at least once per week. My mom freaked out when I told her that and wants me to take it easy as just do some walking.

What did your doctors tell you guys?
Blank
1211078_tn?1277498169
I have been working throughout so far. I am 8 1/2 weeks. I go about 3 days a week and do my normal routine, but with less weight and more reps. I think it has helped me with some of my symptoms, but I am still tired. Working out in the morning when you are least tired can usually help keep you motivated to go.
Blank
1239769_tn?1275486059
I keep trying, but it's really hard when you work full time, have 2 dogs and a house full of men to take care of. (yes, I know...I'm crazy.  I live with 3 grown men who act like children and 2 male dogs...ahhh!!!!)  I'm always exhausted and often over indulge in daily activity because I usually get a second (sometimes third) wind around 6pm and then think I can go forever then wake up in the morning exhausted...I'm SO not used to this yet.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2010 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...