sore/swollen vagina 32 weeks
hi everyone, ok so i'm currently 32 weeks today and i have been experiencing this severe vaginal pain to where i can barley sit down sometimes..its so sore and a little swole as if i got kicked down there. also when baby girl kicks now i can basically feel it in my vagina lol i know sounds funny. theres a lot more pressure down there. could the baby have dropped and could i be dialating? i figured it was too early...a little history of my past pregnancy..i had my daughter at 27 weeks due to severe preeclampsia. i did not dialate or she did not drop or head was down it was an emergency c-section. so im a little nervous now because im considered high risk and im not sure if this is something to run to the emergency about. ive had contractions since week 29 and had to have a steroid shot and now am on medications to slow my contractions down...i know everyone is going to say call your doctor but i would love to hear everyones advice or opinion if anyone is going throughout the same thing right now! :)
I am getting terrible punches down there, feels like he wants to explode out of there! My vagina feels heavy and burny. Lots and lots of pressure. Sorry that doesnt' help much, but just wanted to let you know your not alone.