Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community
32 weeks and feeling nauseous...normal??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2012.

I am 32 weeks with my first child and within the last couple of days I've been feeling sick...same as I did in the beginning of the pregnancy. is that normal or is there something wrong?
Im 31 weeks and have the same thing have you been eating enough? It sounds like a stupid question but I found that when I start to get all blah I did in the beginning eating helps a ton
yes I have been eating lol.
I think its considered normal...the baby is taking up all you belly space and pushing aganist your stomach...the pressure alone can cause nausea...i would still check with your doctor.
Try eating smaller portions but more often. Also try eating a higher protein diet.  The protein will keep your blood sugar up which should help the nausea and eating less food in one sittin by more often will keep you stomach from getting to full. My baby loves to kick straight up knocking stuff into my stomach and this helps me a ton. Good luck and feel better :-)
thank you!=D