33 days left :-) scared and excited..
Omg i cant wait this pregnancy has been one heck of a ride i see the light at the end of the tunnel now and im bricking it big time but i also can't wait and im so excited this is my first little princess after 3 princes and 4 mc's cant wait to meet ivie-rose ......... Hurry up october and pee off!! Bring on november! :-) :-)
I have 26 days to go I can't wait for my princess to get here. It has been one heck of a ride for me as well
I understand you ladies this was a scary pregnancy for me because just last year i lost my lil Girl at 21 weeks due to an infection Soo there was not a day that went by that i didnt think it was going to happen again but thank god that he blessed me with a lil Boy that is also due in November && i cant wait for these 22 days to fly by.
-Congrats to you ladies & Your babies!!
I am so ready....32 days left and I am counting I can't help but feel like these next couple of weeks are gonna tag but I hope not
Its gonna go by so fast for you i got 20days left cant wait:):)