Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community
Any other super strong babies

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2012.

Any other super strong babies

Does anybody else's baby kick them to the point of bruising?? My little girl has been kicking me so hard that I have a big bruise on my ribs!!! I'm seriously worrying that she's gonna end up breaking something one of these days. I still have 13 weeks to go and she's just gonna get stronger lols. Any advice to get her to redirect her kicks somewhere else would be very much appreciated :-)
No advice on redirecting the kicks, don't really know if anything aside from position changes would do that. My baby doesn't kick hard enough to bruise, but my ribs are getting a little sore. Some babies have broken ribs and pelvises during pregnancies/births, hope your little one isnt that strong!
At this rate she might get that strong I still have about 13 weeks and she has been bruising me for a couple weeks now....
I don't know how you would feel about this but praying for her will work. And also you have to talk to her Ans tell her its not okay -she definitely can understand you.! As much as you love her, you have to start disciplining her. If she's already giving you this much trouble in a rebellious way, imagine when she's older and in her teen years.
You are hilarious. I could just imagine seeing a 7 month pregnant women shopping in the mall telling her belly it's not okay to kick mommy that hard and she better simmer down or else. LOL! That's great