Due Nov 5th with baby no.1
Im starting to get really nervous about the birth! The thought of all those people (mid-wives, docs, etc) lookin 'down there' is scaring me more than the thought of the pain of the birth! Is/was anyone else like this?
I understand I'm super scared but I dnt want my family there I'm a shy person and I dnt like ppl looking down my pants when I get a check up but I hope she is healthy that's my only concern
I'm due on the fourth of November with my first and feel completely the same way about all those random people seein my lady bits. I actually asked my mom for advice and she said that "you'll stop caring if you want an epidural you'll stop caring because you have to be x centimeters dialated before you can get it" so maybe there's a plus to labor pain good luck hun :-)
This is my 3rd and i'm nervous, but its okay its way worth the pain and it's all over once you hear your baby cry for the first time.  Healing is harder the first time but the second time i healed super fast, i had them both natural but with an epiduarl lol
Trust me once ur in labor u wont be worried or even thinkin bout them lookin dwn there lol