Kinda Gross
So I had my son on November 28th and have had a really hard recovery due to a 3rd degree episiotomy.  Well that is getting better but I am having extreme pain during bowel movements.  Like makes me want to scream pain.  The Doc says I prob have an anal fissure which is like a papercut in the rectum.  Has anyone else dealt with or going through this?  Any suggestions on how to heal it?  
I had my LO 7wks ago n i had one after i delivered. and it still comes around here and there but My hospital gave me witch hazel pads and hemmeroid cream which is like vaseline and epi foam did u happen to get any? anytime i feel pain i use all three of them and it helps alot and a few days go by and im pain free also sitting in luke warm water for about 10min helps too.
They cut me a lot with my son I had him Nov27 he was born footling breech and I had him vaginally, it wasn't the ideal birth but we both turned out fine everything just happened so fast it took me 3 weeks to heal and be able to walk normally I was so sore, he was also my 3rd baby and my last due to my traumatic experience and birth