Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community
Natural child birth
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2012.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Natural child birth

I'm 28 wks 5 days due November 16th with a baby girl. I plan on doing the Dr Bradley's natural child birth method without a midwife or deula just my husband. Anyone else have this plan? I would like to get some ensite on their DH's feelings about being a coach. I personally think it's their duty and the least they could do since we should be in this thing together.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1900462_tn?1352778902
Hi :) i also want a natural birth with bradlet method incorporated but im hiring a midwife and i want a homebirth with my midwife and boyfriend there. Im not sure how i feel about anybody else being there yet though. My boyfriend doesnt really have any feelings about being the coach. He is 100% supportive of me and what i want so hes gonna be my coach but he doesnt really have any feelings about it in particular. I think its because its our first child for both of us and he doesnt know how to feel. He thinks that hes gonna be a dad when he sees his baby. Thats what he told me.
Blank
1395792_tn?1358119392
I think thats great on whichever way you choose to give birth! I need a hospital and epi lol but Im always supportive and proud of mothers who can do it on their own! I hope some others have some exp and tips for you.
Blank
1519983_tn?1401050028
I think my Husband is slowly getting ovr his fear of Labor and delivery. I hope he feels better after going to some classes and reading the book
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...