Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community
Stressing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2012.

Stressing

I'm 20 weeks and single I still have relations with my child's father I recently found out I'm having a girl I grew up without a father so I want him to be in her life but its like he's nonchalant about the whole thing how do I get him to open up without being to aggressive
If he is not interested in being a part of her like nothing you do or say will change that sorry to say. I know how you feel about wanting her dad to be part of her life but often they are better without. I learned that the hard way with.my son's dad
If he is in, make sure its for the long term. It would be much worse for him to be in her life for a while and then leave, rather then not at all. Trust me...I know from experience.