Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community
Where are you momma's at???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2012.

Where are you momma's at???

So i have been checking this community daily and i see there is not much activity. I like this app but i am no longer pregnant anymore and so although i have lots of advice to give to the pregnant women i would like to start talking with mom's who delivered in november. So how does it feel to be a mommy? Are you getting sleep? do you have any other children? Has any one went back to work?
Im a stay at home mom for now I had my 2nd lil boy on nov.17th and even though its hard sometimes and a handful I love being a mom its a feeling of joy and love that will never be matched my oldest is 2yrs old and my 2nd just turned 4wks yesterday so im lucky if I get a few hrs of sleep a night cause the baby wakes every 3-4hrs to eat and sometimes takes an hr to fall asleep im so tired but its worth it
I know how u feel @proudmama. I had my baby boy Nov 8, and i have a 3yr old. you are so right it is a handful n very tiring. But well worth it. Some nights are better than others but i can't wait till he sleeps through the night. I am thankful hubby helps we take turns every other night. If i didn't have him i don't know what id do. But being a mom is the best thing ever ( : we are truly blessed.