Where are you momma's at???
So i have been checking this community daily and i see there is not much activity. I like this app but i am no longer pregnant anymore and so although i have lots of advice to give to the pregnant women i would like to start talking with mom's who delivered in november. So how does it feel to be a mommy? Are you getting sleep? do you have any other children? Has any one went back to work?
Im a stay at home mom for now I had my 2nd lil boy on nov.17th and even though its hard sometimes and a handful I love being a mom its a feeling of joy and love that will never be matched my oldest is 2yrs old and my 2nd just turned 4wks yesterday so im lucky if I get a few hrs of sleep a night cause the baby wakes every 3-4hrs to eat and sometimes takes an hr to fall asleep im so tired but its worth it
I know how u feel @proudmama. I had my baby boy Nov 8, and i have a 3yr old. you are so right it is a handful n very tiring. But well worth it. Some nights are better than others but i can't wait till he sleeps through the night. I am thankful hubby helps we take turns every other night. If i didn't have him i don't know what id do. But being a mom is the best thing ever ( : we are truly blessed.