Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community
Who could it Be?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2012.

Who could it Be?

My daughter was born on 11/29/12. The father (i think) was with me since april 2011. We were sexually active and didn't use protection. 2 months before febuary 17, we were sexually active daily and he finished in me each time, sometimes twice. Well, on febuary 21, I had a one night stand when "the father" went to jail. A condom was involved, and he had a hard time performing. My periods are not regular, and they told me my conception date was febuary 22. My Question is, who do you think is the real father?
Also, "the father" had 3 other kids. All boys, but no girls. This is really stressing me out!
Did you and guy1 have sex after the 22? I conceived feb19 n was edd was 11/11/2012.
i didnt do anything with the one night stand after the 22nd. it was a one time thing.
i did not have any sex after the 22nd
Its a tough one hun honestly the only way to know for sure is dna paternity test. and just cause the father has 3other kids that are boys doesn't mean anything at all. When was your expected due date?
my due date was, 11/27/12. i was due to be induced, but she came on her own, naturally on 11/29/12.
Sperm can live up to 5-7 days n the vagina from your edd i suspect guy 2. But like i said before only dna Will put your mind to rest good luck hope its who u want it to be hun