confused
I normally wouldn't talk about this or say anything its quite embarresing....I am 12 weeks preg with my second child. Due November 13. I am with my first child's dad right now and have been for six years. We had a break up in January and I had unprotected sex...I would say it was January 20 ....after that we agreed to make things work in get back together. I was told my last period was on Feb.7 and I conceived sometime after that. So my question is ..is there anyway this baby could be the random guy I slept with January 20
Me and my bf were also sleeping together at the time and we were not being safe either...but the random guy dis pull out and my bf dint a few times .....I know I'm Probley ok but I still worry. Of course he believes it is his baby and I would hate for it not to be but I have to know...
It could be, although the only way to know is a DNA test sadly
Well Im leaning towards no Im due nov 9th and I know I concieved feb 17th because I kept track of my period. So I would say no but you should get a dna to be sure
I would say no...my lmp was february 8th and i conceived on the 22nd.  I would highly doubt that this other guy is the father.
I would say no, im due Nov 1st, my LMP was 1/31 and I know we conceived 2/8.
We have the same due date.....i really doubt u got pregnant in january....i concieved around the 21 of feb. And all my ultrasounds match up to that date
no...you would have conceived at the end of feb.  no worries