Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community
mucos plug, cramps: birth soon?"
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2012.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

mucos plug, cramps: birth soon?"

I'm 38 weeks tomorrow and due on November 16th. I think that I passed my mucous plug this morning, it was a clear sticky substance unlike my normal discharge but without any red...could this have been my plug? I hope so because I am so ready to give birth already! I also have been having crampiness for a long time, nothing makes it go away, not even abstaining from sex. I know its not contractions, am I still just stretching?
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1519983 tn?1401050028
Hey, I'm due the same day. Are you dilated? Or effacing yet? I was 1 cm and 50% effaced last Thursday. I go back on Wednesday again. I think I lost at least some of my mucus plug on Friday. I feel all sorts of pain in my pelvis and know shes getting lower. We will see. Unfortunately there is no real telling when labor will start.
Blank
1519983 tn?1401050028
Hey, I'm due the same day. Are you dilated? Or effacing yet? I was 1 cm and 50% effaced last Thursday. I go back on Wednesday again. I think I lost at least some of my mucus plug on Friday. I feel all sorts of pain in my pelvis and know shes getting lower. We will see. Unfortunately there is no real telling when labor will start.
Blank
She was born on the 9th, the same day that I lost my plug I my water broke!! Watch out for your water because mine was only a little and it looked like pee...hope that you get to enjoy your baby soon...there is nothing like it in the world!
Blank
2193601 tn?1392464237
Congrats :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity