plz help
Am 33 weeks pregnant i admitted to hospital for having real contraction every 5 minutes and have 1 cm dialation they give medications tractocein to stop contractions and after i finish it they give me tablets evey 8 hours and primulaut injections one every week? Now i feel little contraction but not like befor.but i need to know how many weeks i will stay to have my baby?i wish i can stay untill 37-38 weeks if it could be,is there anybody have the same thing and stayed untill 37 -38 weeks?

I had to be given medications to stop labor with my first child starting at 24 weeks. I was given trabutaline IV in the hospital, and then I was given the tablet that I had to take every 4 hours until I hit 36 weeks. The week that the doctors took me off the medication I had her. I was dilated 3 cm and 80 % effaced at 32 weeks and made it another 4. She was born healthy at 7.7 lbs =)
Thank u so much dnp47 i wish he will be cooked more than 3 weeks to avoid nicu issues.all i need is to rest these weeks