possible early labor signs??
i am 35 weeks an all last night i had terrible pressure on my tailbone an today i am having the same pressure on my tailbone as well as pressure an pain n my pelvic bone area i do the know the baby has dropped an last time i was at my drs i was dialted to 1 1/2 almost a 2. that was at 34 weeks. i have a drs appt next week on the 25th but im wondering if i should call my dr or go down to l&d to be monitered for a bit??
If i was you i would go into the hospital just to check because it sounds to me you could be in premature labor, my friend had those same pains and went into labor. Just to be safe you should go & get monitored and let your doctor know to.
I went to l&d found out that I am dilated to 2 almost a 3. When nurse was done with exam I saw blood on her glove they sent me home but I'm still having the pressure an the pains my dr appt is next week on Thursday I'm taking a warm bath to see if it helps but I don't think it is. I feel so uncomfortable an miserable