so im off on my due date but shouldnt the doc have caught this
So I am also on another pregnancy site, I use it to track my cycle and other stuff but I am hardly ever on there so after all this bieng unsure of my due date, the doc saying she will be early and saying her head is right there and losing my plug, all the stuff that in my prev preg usually happened about 36-37 weeks and I usually hold on another week or two after that...I decided just to look and see if I recorded the date of my last period lo and behold it was there it was a very light only spotty period that was early and that was Jan 3rd 2012 now I remember thinking it was strange but I had my tubes tied and I thought that it was from that and I even called the doc that week I saw it on an old post on the site and I wrote that everything was ok and that doc said it was normal for them to be lighter or earlier due to the tubal I even took a test and it was neg but now Im sure that I just took it too early I was pregnant in jan and thats why Im feeling this and thats why he moved up my due date, how come he didnt catch this before or did the baby just measure small in the beginning? By my new calculations I should be 36 weeks and some days preggo and yes then that would match up with all the symptoms and he telling me 3 or 4 weeks left!