still no confirmation of gender :(
I am 25 weeks pregnant and still don't know my babys gender...we have tried 3 times, and every time the same story, legs crossed and in breech position. Is or did anyone have this problem or had to wait a long time to find out the gender. It's killing me :( I hope I'm not alone.
I'm so sorry your little one isn't cooperating for the gender checks. I haven't had this happen to me, but a friend of mine did. She was pregnant with twins and her boy twin was not cooperating. With twins you get a ton of ultrasounds and it was only about a month before they were born that her little boy finally decided to reveal himself. I hope your next ultrasound you can finally find out the gender.
My baby girl kept her legs crossed. The u/s tech kept playing around with her throughout the exam and right towards the end of the scan she finally gave in lol.