10 weeks and still no scan appointment
Hi there, this is my first forum.I'm 10 weeks pregnant with my first baby.so far no sickness just occasional nausea.really frustrated at the moment as we haven't had our first scan appointment sent yet.its been 3 weeks since we registered with the midwife.just want to see our baby!want to be able to tell family and friends but can't til we see baby and its reality.
Depending on where you live, most will have their first appt between 8-12weeks. Although some areas wait until 20weeks to do the first scan. I have a friend who lived in Utah when she was first pregnant and didn't have a scan until 20 weeks and then found out it was twins! I think I would want to know sooner that I had 2 babies in there instead of one! Try calling back and see if you can get in soon, seeing that little person on the screen and hearing its heartbeat is the most reassuring and amazing things to experience!!!! Good luck!!