Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community
7 weeks 1 day pregnant.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

7 weeks 1 day pregnant.

Hey everyone, i previously had a miscarriage during my 7th week. The big symptom i had was constant cramping, day and night. Also towards the end i did not feel pregnant at all, all my pregnancy symptoms were gone. Also i started spotting then two days later i started bleeding, a lot. Now I'm pregnant again and in my 7th week. I'm a nervous wreck, i know worrying and stressing is bad but everytime i feel just a small cramp, i freak. Today i had some sharp pains, it started on one side then went to the other. I heard that pains on the sides are normal from the ligaments stretching on the uterus but i can't help but wonder... also i cant see my doctor until week 10 because he'll be on vacation :(
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I totally understand the fear, I've had 3 prior miscarriages, no children. The cramping IS normal so its ok. The stressing isn't ok (but I understand) My doctor told me that its good that I have symptoms, its promising to me because the only symptoms I had prior were fatigue and nausea. What are yoyr symptoms like?
Blank
Oh btw  7 weeks 3 days lol. And I just feel like this is the one for me....if that makes sense
Blank
Hello :) i have the slight cramping but when i lay down it goes away. Also my boobs are ridiculously sore, i'm tired, usually cranky :P i dont really have food cravings and the smell of food doesn't bother me, its just when i start eating it :P I'm sorry to hear about your previous miscarriages :( i really hope everything goes great for you this time!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...