Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community
Bad dreams

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2013.

Bad dreams

I had a frightening-to-the-core dream last night that I had an appt and my baby was not alive...I woke up crying and in horror and now can't get that awful feeling out of my head. Has anyone else experienced this?? Everything was great at my 11week appt, heard the heartbeat and saw little peanut moving around. I'm now 13w3d and my next appt isn't until the 16th. I guess maybe I'm just paranoid since my nausea has gotten better and my boobs aren't as sore as they used to be.
I get them all the time also now and with my first one i have and had alot of sleep less night but all was good with the babys
Glad to know I'm not the only one, its so hard to shake that feeling. The only thing that made me feel better was hearing little peanut's heartbeat with the Doppler at work last night, I'm a nurse so we have them around, thank goodness!!! Nothing sweeter than that precious sound!!
My dreams are horrible! I can barely convince myself to fall back asleep after I wake up at night. It's awful! I feel like I'm awake all night running from zombies and other messed up things... I wake up completely exhausted :/
Im currently 15 wks n ive had some PRETTTY crazy dreams!!! Involving exs, co-workers,, and old friends! But last night was the WORST....had nightmares back-2-back!
I've also been experiencing some very crazy and worrisome dreams about baby and my 3 girls. my baby night mares were worse when i was spotting for a month at the end of my first trimester. they are not so frequent or as bad as they were but when i do get them they are stressful. you are not alone. and im glad im not either.