Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community
Help..advice??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2013.

Help..advice??

Hey I have a complicated and stressing situation and I wonder if anyone can help.
I had my last period feb 1st, and then had positive pregnancy test around march 29th. So was calculated I'm 7 weeks
The past couple of days I've had some brown bleeding and went for an emergency scan this morning. The sac was there but baby was only measuring at 5w3d! She said the sac was complete etc. The tech said there was a chance miscarried then but she couldn't give me a definite answer.
I am majorly stressing :(
Any advice or similar stories will be very helpful
calculating from your LMP can add a couple weeks from conception making your baby's age and your weeks of pregnancy different. as for measuring your baby then saying you might have miscarried i wouldn't understand, maybe take a pregnancy test or ask your doctor what your  'pregnancy hormone' levels are.. best of luck
If your prego and the tech said chance if miscarried is very weird esspecially if they couldn't give u a def answer. U need to see another doc or something cause they cant have u leave the hospital unsure of anything.. but hun done stresss!! That may make things worse for the baby.. pray and see another doc .. I will pray for you hope all goes hunny keep me posted..
Thank you for the support guys. I guess the tech was just trying to prepare me for the worse and sadly it came.
My bleeding got very heavy this evening had to go to hospital.
Have just come home from A and E.
in process of miscarriage :(  will hear from gyno on Monday