Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community
Hey girls :)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2013.

Hey girls :)

Im Nadia just turned 19 and im new to this forum im due the 13 of november im 11 weeks 5 days looking forward to meeting you introduce yourself :) im from melbourne xx
12th of November*
Welcome to the forums and congrats on your pregnancy! :)
I'm Ashley, due Sept 4th and I live north of the tampa bay area.
Congrats ashley :) hows your pregnancy going?
Thank you! It's great! :) My symptoms went away around 9 weeks and now all I look forward to is getting a bigger belly and figuring out the foods I can't eat. lol How is yours?
Hi girls , im Marina and my due date is 29 nov im 26 and this is my seconde baby i have a 2 y old girl and i hope now to have a boy , hope u guys have a great pregnacy
Haha ashley im exactly the same i love fruit and salty things at the moment its all i crave and dont feel like being sick after it haha :)

Hey marina congrats i hope to have a boy but aslong as bubs is healthy im happy :) thankyou hope yours goes well too :)
Congratulations,  im jackie from nr b'ham im due 28th nov n this is my third :-D xx
Congrats jackie :) is your 2nd and 3rd pregnancy easier than your first?
2nd was absolutely amazin n if every pregnancy n birth was like it id do it anyday :-D 1ST wasnt so good my oldest was 6 weeks early n in neonatal intensive care 4 2 weeks n he has probs now, im hoping this 1s a girl as my other 2 r boys, how r u finding pregnancy x
Oh sorry to hear that hope all goes well with him now and in the future and yea 2 boys and a girl would be nice :) to be honest i was trying for 4 months to get pregnant after getting off contraception and wanted a bub so bad but when i found out i was pregnant i was nearly 7 weeks and from then i was on bed rest for morning sickness for 3 weeks and i hated pregnancy i got every symptom but now i have my energy back and only throw up once a week and i am loving pregnancy i have had 2 scans and they were amazing and im getting a bump when im not bloated haha
Heyy we are due the same day (: happy 10 week mark. 30 more to go!!
Im 12 weeks 3 days today or do you go from conception date :)
Congrats to you ladies. I'm due november 30 with my 4 kiddo hoping for boy we have 3 girls. This pregnancy so far has been just as bad as my first. 2 nd and 3rd were a bit easier in first trimester. I'm from new mexico about 7 hours from dallas, tx. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well.