My Chances
Hi I'm 5 weeks and 3 days. This is my second pregnancy the first ended with a miscarriage so I've been very nervious about this one afriad that it would end the same. My doctor said the first baby just stopped developing that's how that ended with a miscarriage but I'm a very healthy person with no health problems and I was just wondering should o be worried?
i have one daughter already and fell pregnant in Sept 12 only to lose it at end of Oct. so i was about 7.5 weeks when i had my bleed. i am now pregnant again and petrified that i will lose this baby. i don't think i will be able to relax until im holding him/her in my arms... i feel for you. its such a worrying time without having had a bad experience before. good luck, hope you have a healthy pregnancy x
I completely understan how worried you feel. My 1st pregnancy ended in mc at 13 weeks. But my 2nd I had almost no problems and had a beautiful healthy girl who is now 7 yrs old. Dont worry much about it. Unfortunatly drs dont know why mc happen they just happen. Im currently on my 5th pregnancy with baby # 3. I too am scared to lose my child but I leave it in Gods hands. I have problems with my cervix and that causes me to have complications but most women have normal healthy bodies and are able to carry without a problem. Good luck :-)