Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community
No appetite

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2013.

No appetite

Nothing sounds good to eat especially in the evening. Grill cheese is the only thing that doesn't want to make me vomit just thinking about it! I haven't thrown up at all( knocking on wood) but feel nauseous sometimes. I also can't eat much at a time. I'm only about 7 weeks and hope it gets better so I can eat healthier! Anyone else had this?
Ive lost about 10 lbs in 2 wks...Ive been way to sick. Just keep taking your vitamins & if youre going through severe sickness like me you might have to see your dr and start taking meds maybe even IV fluids. Best of luck!
I'm going through the same thing zofran....see your doctor. I'm 8.1 weeks so I know the feeling. ...good luck.
I had it with my first all day everday but you make up for it later. I'm going threw the exact same this time. EVERTHING STINKS! Lol. I just let it pass by 12weeks i hope its gone
does it really go away at tr 12th week?
I cant eat any normal food and feel so bad about it :( my husband tries to cook the best but still I just get nauseous. I can only eat like baguettes,sandwishes and junkfood(NOT so healthy!)
I think it's different for everyone! I am actually having more of an appetite now for more healthier foods. I still am nausous sometime but mostly when i overly tired! I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow. My suggestion is if you want breads and sandwiches just eat whole grain and try to add some lettuce or tomatoes if you like that! I'm not drinking v8 juice with fiber to Ty and get more veggie servings in!
Mmm...grilled cheese.  I'm sitting at work and that sounds really good.  My appetite has been...different.  Most of the time, and only now that I'm pregnant, junk food doesn't appeal to me (esp sweets...uck).  I am able to eat and despite the nausea which comes and goes throughout the day for the past 3-4 weeks, have had no vomiting.  For the last two weeks, I had been craving ham and cheese sandwiches with pickles and mayo.  But that seems to have waned a bit.  I eat breakfast daily (which I wasn't good about before) but sometimes it seems like my nausea kicks in after I eat, which is weird.  I'm not trying to understand it really...just get through it.  This is my third pregnancy.  With my first two, I don't remember any sickness at all (of course my youngest is 14), but I'm not senile yet.  LOL.  Feel better!
I have had absolutely no appetite for the past few weeks the only thing I can seem to stomach is milk. Everything smells gross looks gross even tastes gross I've been trying to do lemon water it worked with my first pregnancy but with this new sinus infection its not helping my nausea one bit even with taking zofran. I'm an emotional nut right now and so tired I have 3 children already I should know what to do and I should be able to breeze through this pregnancy with no problems but man this one is taking a toll on me can't wait til I pass the first tri.