Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community
November Due Dates Roll Call
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

November Due Dates Roll Call

Hi ladies! I'm due November 7 with my 3rd child!
I have two kids my son is 5 and my daughter is 4.
We're all super excited!

100 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I'm due November 9th with my first.
Blank
Yay! Congratulations!
Blank
I'm due Nov 6 with baby #1!!! Still very nervous as I've MC twice, most recently in beg of Jan '13 at 5-6wks. Trying to stay positive!!! Getting hcg and progesterone levels drawn know, being more proactive with my doc and midwife this go around. Appreciate all thoughts and prayers anyone has to offer. Lookin forward to keeping up with you ladies over the next many months :)
Blank
I know the feeling Hun, my first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. It was a unplanned pregnancy I did conceive my son who is now 5 3 months after and was fine. I know the 1st trimester is a bumpy scary road. I am scared all the time, I had my iud removed in January and I got pregnant after 1 cycle, so I'm very suprised and excited and of course scared! But we have to have faith and calm down and not stress about it. We are here for each other also!
Blank
Thank you so much for the kind words! Just had my hcg and progesterone levels drawn, hcg is super low but I am hoping I just implanted late...did a lot of reading and found that many women still had healthy babies after an initial beta like mine. Maybe my progesterone is low, those results will be back tomorrow, I just so want this one to stick. Second hcg is sat so for now I guess I'll just hang tight, keep praying and wait...super hard!!
Blank
Yes keep praying  hopefully you'll be fine keep us updated.
Blank
Nov 8 th here :)
Blank
Due November 1 :-)
Blank
Yay! Glad to see more ladies joining!
Blank
Update: hcg went way up and progesterone is right where it needs to be!!! Yay!!!
Blank
432737_tn?1358553032
I'm due Nov. 6. My birthday is Nov. 7!
Blank
Good news lizzy I'm going to try to have my beta this week because I cant stop worrying
Blank
It's crazy that we're exactly alike, in some ways. Lol
My son is 5 and my daughter is 4, this will be my 3rd pregnancy, if I get a positive today that is, and I believe my due date will be the 18th. :-)
Blank
Yay! Best of luck on your bfp!
Blank
1456473_tn?1365831055
Nov 2nd or 3rd.. dates to be confirmed. having those annoying and disturbing pregnancy nightmares, sore boobs, cramps, fatigue.. as long as the sickness stays away im happy! suffered hyperemis gravardium with my daughter, now four, and sickness with my son for 4 months so im hoping its getting less through the pregnancies lol
Blank
November 8th with our first. We're very excited!
Blank
I am having some stretching pains some day sore boobs like today I did, veins on them also lol. I do feel dizzy and don't really have an appetite. I don't care though as long as I am getting morning sickness I know my baby is healthy. My doctor appt is when I'm 7 weeks on march 22, I am trying to get in sooner.
Blank
Due November 4 th and my birthday is November 7th :-)
Blank
Nov. 1st 2013, my 1st.
Blank
Due Nov. 1st 2013, my 1st.
Blank
I'm due November 7th too!! So excited! Also anxious ans worried constantly as I had a miscarriage in December but new start here's to healthy happy times ahead for all u ladies!!! Xxx
Blank
@superchoc, I'm having crazy nightmares too....glad to know I'm not the only one, but, yikes, they're scary!!!
Blank
November has a whole new meaning to me. Due date Nov 4. I hope my first trimester goes well..my only symptoms now are light cramping, sleepiness and nervousness!! I actually cant wait to be sick to give me a sign of health
Blank
Pretty sure my due date will be around Nov 11th! I have my first doctor appointment on March 18th. Should be 6 weeks on that day!!
Blank
I am due 8th November
Blank
First baby ;)
Blank
I'am due Nov.3rd with my 3rd child I have 2 girl one who is 9 and the other 7 who are very excited ! Who hope its a boy !
Blank
I'am due Nov.3rd with my 3rd child I have 2 girls one who is 9 and the other 7 who are very excited ! We hope its a boy !
Blank
Hi ladies :-)

I'm due November 9th...first baby!
Congratulations to you all Xo
Blank
I found out early at 3 weeks. Due date is Nov 18th, and it's my first! Great Scott, the boobs are so sore....
Congrats to all the lovely Mums!
Blank
5028514_tn?1366832056
I have a long way to go. Lol but due Nov 15th! :) GL ladies.
Blank
I'm due November 1st with my second! I'm sooo excited please pray for me a baby boy!
Blank
I'm due November 10th with my first! Two miscarriages before but trying to stay super positive and praying constantly! My doctor has me on progesterone and baby aspirin so it helps me feel a bit more confident this time around, but still worrying a lot more than I should.=/
Blank
Hey ladies!! Im due November 12. Sooo excited!
Blank
Hey ladies!! Im due November 12. Sooo excited!
Blank
Hey everyone! I'm due November 5th with our first! We are beside ourselves excited, but my nerves are definitely in high gear just hoping that our little bunkin is healthy! My first appointment is April 12th, I'll be almost 11 weeks then. Do y'all think I should try to get in before?
Blank
Momma wheeler if your worried Yeh try get in earlier, I have A reassurance scan on the 1st to check baby's ok as I'm super anxious n worried all the time. I'm sure you'll be fine!!! Good luck xx p.s hurry up November lol
Blank
I'm due nov 8th with baby number two. Just had my first last year in Oct she's four months lol. Hope all goes well with everyone
Blank
Im due November 8th with baby #1 super excited!
Blank
I am due Nov. 16! Second pregnancy third baby!
Blank
November 16th with baby number 3 :)
Blank
My birthday is nov.25 and my baby is due on nov.27 :) really excited
Blank
5089787_tn?1363458275
Hey Ladies! I just found out I'm due November 20th with my first(:  I'm 19 and super nervous but we couldn't be happier!
Blank
I'm due November 9 with my first!!!! I'm ecstatic
Blank
I'm due Nov 10th :)
Blank
My first, due Nov 10th :)
Blank
I'm due November 13th with my first!
Blank
Hi! I'm due on November 15th (well, the scan usually changes it but I'm going with it for now) with my third. I hate this early stage - I feel like I'm worrying every twinge is a bad sign and check for blood every time I go to the loo. I did the same thing with both my other kids so hopefully all is as well as it was then.
Blank
November 7th with my first! (: 3 prior miscarrages, but doc says everything is perfect ♡ We are one excited lil family!
Blank
Baby #1 due on nov 10!!!! Congrats ladies
Blank
Yay congrats! I'm due November 9th with my first :)
Blank
6 weeks today I'm due Nov 19th. This is my 2 pregnancy. My dd was born Nov. 2 2008.
I only have a couple symptoms right now. Nipple soreness and a lot of urination. Before I found out was pregnant I was having these weird vivid dreams of being pregnant and babies. But when I found out it stop it was weird.
Blank
My due date is 11-12 my 5 yr is very EXCITED to be a big brother
Blank
I'm due on the 1st
Blank
November 1 with my first bundle of joy!!
Blank
I'm due with my FIRST bundle of joy November 10th!
Blank
Due Nov 5 and it's our first! So excited and nervous, and ready for the first trimester to be over!
Blank
I'm due nov 23 with my first child :) !
Blank
I'm due nov 23 with my first child :) !
Blank
Due Nov. 14 with 2nd child. :) congratts to all.
Blank
im due  11th Nov as it stands. my 3rd pregnancy but 2nd child so am very nervous this time round. lost my 2nd pregnancy in Oct 12 at just 7.5 weeks... exactly the stage im at now. im so scared it'll happen again that im trying to pretend im not pregnant so if its bad news at early scan its less heart ache . but i feel im tempting fate at the same time! confusing myself! x
Blank
Nov 12. This is my first baby. Today saw baby hearbeat. So exhited
Blank
Due November 2nd! My birthday is October 30 and the husband is November 7th. This is our 1st!!
Blank
November 13 with our first! Sooo excited!
Blank
I'm due November 29th third one :) have a 2 year old and 6 month old, this was completely unplanned!
Blank
i an November 5th with twins
Blank
316024_tn?1248903426
November 20th here :) Have been TTC for 3 1/2 years, with baby #2. Had surgeries, husband had testing done etc. Found out husband had low sperm count, and morphology. Told us, having our first daughter, was like winning the lottery, twice. Past October did my first IVF, transferred 2 eggs, didn't work. Froze 2 (Had to do Rescue ICSI on eggs, since none fertilized on own) Transferred 1 embryo Jan 31st, found out on my daughters 4th birthday, didn't work. Decided to take a break, and save the last embryo. Found out March 18th we got pregnant on our own!!!! Another miracle in the making :) Ultrasound tomorrow.
Blank
nov. 24th with 3rd baby we have a 5 month old and an almost 8 year old.... we are nervous but super excited.... congrats to all the mommy and mommys to be .... i am no having dreams ... but and having back pain and bad nausa and feeling just weak ... i go to the doctor april 17th so i will have a for sure date then
Blank
Due 26 November, with my third. Very nervous as my youngest was 8 a few days ago. Feel like this is first baby again.
Blank
November 8th with our first :)
Blank
Confirmed on friday, November 18, 2nd bub. Very excited!
Blank
Need to update my due date to November 5th. Had a scan Thursday and am a week further than we thought! Happy days! We should make a Facebook closed group for November mummies! So we can support each other on the way! Who would be up for that? Message me so i could add you once i figure out how to do it!! X
Blank
my Edd is Nov 16th with baby #1! Very excited and nervous.
Blank
nov. 13th (:
Blank
Im due november 29th with my first. sooooo excited i cant wait to meet him or her!!!! good luck everyone!
Blank
I'm due Nov.7 with my first! So excited, and nervous.
Blank
Due November 8 with my first nervous and excited
Blank
Due November 8 with my first
Blank
Due Date Nov.13 with 3rd child, my kidos are 11 & 6 years old so we are all so excited for the new baby to come along!
Blank
Hey baby #2 on the way due on nov 24. My first was born nov 12, 2011. Congrats to all xx
Blank
Hey baby #2 on the way due on nov 24. My first was born nov 12, 2011. Congrats to all xx
Blank
Congrates to all xxxxxxxxx, im due the 29th of nov. Cant wait this is my 4th baby and its also like im starting over again because my youngest is going on 8yrs old in september and thats my baby girl, just prayin for another healthy baby once again congrates and xxxxxxxxx good luck ladies!!!!
Blank
1373602_tn?1373029964
hi all , congrats
my due date is 29 nov with my second one , i have a girl, she is  2 years old
Blank
Hi all

Nov 12th with my third.  I have a 12 year old and an 11 month old (yeah!)
Good luck to you all
Blank
Due nov.22 with baby number one<3
Blank
5272051_tn?1368805082
Scheduled Nov. 8th for baby #5!!! :)
Blank
Due 2nov cnt wait hope its a girl with bub no 2
Blank
Due November 18 with baby #2! 5 year old son is thrilled.....as long as he gets a sister ;) sure hope he will be happy no matter the outcome because i have a strong gut feeling its a boy. As long as beans is healthy, husband and i are excited for either. Congrats to you all and look forward to going through this journey together!
Blank
5190403_tn?1375793717
I'm also due November 1st!!   : )
Blank
I'm due nov 20th with second. My son is 9, so in a way this kinda feels like a 1st pregnancy. Good luck ladies!
Blank
Due Nov 7th or 8th with my first :)
Blank
Nov 7 with my second. So very excited for my boy who turned 3 in mid April to be a wonderful big brother
Blank
my due date is nov 30 this is my 5th pregnancy fourth child. Hope I can get over being sick soon. My 3 girls are exited we all hope its a boy.
Blank
5527095_tn?1369578302
Im due nov 7th too with my second, but do to complications with my first ill have a csection in the middle of october
Blank
Hey ladies im due nov 24th with baby number 2 first one was born on nov 12, 2011.  Very excited. Congrats to all!!
Blank
Im due Nov 7th with my first . Lol and having a baby boy :)
Blank
Nov 29 with 1st
Blank
Nov 29 with 1st
Blank
Nov.26th with 3rd plus stepson!! Building our own basketball team! Lol
Blank
Due 26th Nov with #4 really hoping for girl this time cos already got 3boys ! Xx
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...