Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community
November baby (:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2013.

November baby (:

i am a teen mom at only 6 weeks i feel like im already conected to my child , i pretend as if there already here i found out in the worst way. In juvenilhall , i havent had a real doctors appointment but they told me , my babies due november 11 , its seems like so long to go but im on my count down 239 days left , but i have a question how come when its hotter i feel sicker ?
Heat seems to make nausea worse for most people, it is a normal thing. Congrats on your baby, and make sure you get in for your doctors appointment as soon as possible. There is testing that has to be done at 12w just to make sure everything is ok and you and baby are healthy.

I'm very sorry you found out the way you did, just make sure your eating right and not a lot of junk food.

Sincerely,
Cindie
CONGRATULATIONS!! I will be 7 weeks tomorrow and due November 12th. Im right behind you. Best of luck. Same here with the nausea, I try to not get too hot or stuffy. Make sure you drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. So happy for all of us. NeneP is this your first? This is my first.
Martikadragon are you expecting? If so how far along are you?