Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community
Sex during pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2013.

Sex during pregnancy

Hi! My name is Sissie. I'm 17. And I know that's a really young age to have a baby. But anyways I was wondering if its okay to have sex while I'm pregnant. My boyfriend loves to have sex and trust me I do too. But I was wondering if it would hurt the baby? And if its okay.
No it doesnt hurt the baby even him laying on top...sometimes you can get spotting but i still have rough sex with my man and never had any bleeding but if you go to the toilet and there is bloody mucus its totally fine...
Oh p.s congrats Sissie im Nadia :) how far along are you? When are you due :)
No it wont hurt the baby. And Im 15 and having a baby haha.
Oh okay cool! I was kinda worried something might happen to the baby and I didn't want to take ANY chances!!! And Hi Nadia! I love your name!! n I'm 10 weeks and due November 22 :) what about you? :)
Haha congratulations!! When are you due?
Oh gosh i hate my name but thankyou everyone else seems to love it but me lol im 12 weeks 1 day due on the 12th of november :) have you had a dating scan yet?
Your welcome haha :) and congratulations!! I'm now 11 weeks and 1 day and yes I have gotten a dating scan, have you had one yet? :)
Yea i had one at 9 weeks 4 days and ive had my 12 week down syndrome scan :)
Your baby is fully protected no matter the penetration during love making ;).. Do your studies. Congrats & good luck
PS: no matter the age, a child does make a huge yet wonderful impact in your life. I was prego with my first at 14! I'm not ashamed to this day & nor should any of you other mommies. If you highly think your ready to set aside your teen days as I have done so then so be it. Stand proud, don't let anybody bring you down. You are your own person, you make your choices & gota live with em. I'm more than happy to be a devoted wife & mother. Expecting my second Nov 7 :D. Congrats & good luck