bond/love
i am currently 12weeks and i already have a 2year old out of wedlock. My first child's father left us before he was born and being a teen mum i struggled alot now i my patner of 2years told.me he never wanted to marry me at all... Thinking of how i am gonna raise my kids on my own and finish a degree is putting so much pressure on me to the point i am not even able to bond or love my unborn baby... Can i plz have some advice ladies
I wish i had a good advise for u but all i can say now is be strong and remamber that your babys are the best think that happen to you !! Good luck!
Pray about what you are going through. Remember God wont put more than you can bear on you. This right here will make you stronger believe me I have 1 baby that's 2 and I'm due Nov 16 from the same guy with the impression that we would be married may 25. We were close and just last week he told me he basically don't see us getting married. At first I was pissed but I feel God didn't put him in my life to marry and I will get through this without any of my children suffering. Its all just test to see how strong you are in faith. And you will still have mommy time you just wont be as full time mommy. Congratulations on your new blessing just try to not stress imagining how the future will be.