Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community
gut feeling boy/girl -opinions

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2013.

gut feeling boy/girl -opinions

Do y'all know/believe the "gut feeling" about having a boy/girl? I'm only 7.3 weeks and there is no way Icould know, I understand that, I was just curious what your views are on the matter.
I think so. My first had a feeling I was having a girl and sure thing I was. This time I have the same feeling its another girl but have to wait and see. The time will come by fast
I have a gut feeling I'm having a boy but my fiance says girl. I dunno guess I'll find out soon.(: 15w+3d
Oh my goodness! I hear all the time about mommys gut feeling being right on the money. I cant wait til I know! Good luck ladies (:
I'm convinced it's a boy! my partner's convinced it's a girl.. what week is the ultrasound where you can find out?
anyone done the silver ring test? put a ring on a chain or thread... hold it still over your tummy if it moves in circular motion (by itself) its a girl or moving back and forward its a boy. it was right for my first pregnancy...
its your 20 week scan. but not all hospitals will tell you x
I had gut feeling on both my boys that they was boys and i was correct Im currently 8 n half weeks and already think Its a girl i so hope Im right again this time!
I believe so.  With my 12year old, I knew it was a boy. I had my duaghter last May and I knew it was a girl.  Now at 9 weeks, my first thought is a boy again....we'll see.  Good Luck!
With my first i was sure as soon as i found out was a girl and sure thing was a girl now at 7w5d and im not sure at all im confuse but i hope is a boy!!
Yes I think soo. With my 1st I knew I was having a boy and I did. im 8wks with my 2nd n im sure its going to be a boy again
Well i feel like im having a boy i cant even come up wit a girl name to save my life but i have a boy name picked and its a strong meaningful name and for years i wld dream about holding a little boy
This is my 5th pregnancy. I've never had an instinct before but for some reason I feel compelled to buy all boy stuff. I'm not sure if its because I have 3 girls and 1 boy and kinda want another boy or instinct?
This is my first pregnancy too, and I really feel like I am having a boy. Although we just had the heartbeat done (so amazing) and it is in the range of a girl , so I don't know--obviously. . . but I am nervous that I may just have that feeling because we are sort of hoping for a boy.
Anyone's baby heart rate at 150 and turn out to be a boy???