help please
I am 8 weeks pregnant. I keep a period tracker on my phone and my lmp was on January 31 2013 and ended on Feb 6 2013. It says I have a 26 day cycle.I had sex with a partner with a condom on Feb 11th, which the period tracker says I was fertile. and says I ovulated on feb 12th. I also had sex with a different partner on feb 17th, also with a condom but it had broke. the period tracker says I was not fertile on the 17th though. I also went to the obgyn and asked about my conception date and she said around the 14th. but I have not got an ultrasound yet. i have done a lot of conception calculators and it usually comes out in the middle so im really not sure what to think about who is the father? it is driving me crazy knowing im in this situation but i was just wondering if anyone else have been in a similar situation and what you think.
hi, im not in the same situation but i think all you really can do is wait for a due date to be given at scan. they will tell you then exactly how far on you are. then to know for sure after the baby is here you should maybe get a dna test done. poor you, i hope it works out ok and the baby is from the father  you want it to be xxx
thank you I get an ultrasound done on Monday so hopefully it will relieve some stress and this made me feel better! thanks again so much
good luck for Monday. post to say what date you are told it is x
okay I will!
I.think with the partner on the 11th.
hi went to the doctor and I am 8 weeks and 4 days so from what I added up the father is the guy from the 11th
at least you know now! is that good news? x
yes I feel a lot better knowing,,,but its not horrible news..better knowing that not knowing!
acutally I just realized I had sex with the second guy on january30th also which was the day b4 my period and if you count back 8 weeks and 4 days it is the first week of February which would have to add up to him...im so confused now!
oh dear... yes that makes it the first of the month. so it must be first/last guy... not guy from 11th.. if was 11th that doesn't add up... but then are you able to get preg the day before period?! i guess yes just not as likely... x
yes that's what I was thinking..and im not 100% sure but I guess you can. I guess im just going to have to wait it all out and get a dna test once the baby is born
what a shame... are you gonna tell the dads? x
yeah tell me about it...I told them from the beginning it was a possibility for either one of them.