Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community
might be

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2013.

might be

I think Im pregnant.  Period was suppose to be the
first its almost the fourth and nothing.  Had a faint
+ one test and neg the test today we shall see. This
Will be my second probably due nov 8th if I didn't ovulate late.
It might be too soon to have another but I'll take it as a
Blessing. My first is only 4 months :o
Hi. My kids are 16 months apart. I'm now expecting my 3rd child, my youngest, my daughter just turned 4. It's nice having kids close together. I say if you had a faint poistive, try first response early results it should work better. You should be getting a for sure positive, since your late. You can also try clear blue digital. Good Luck!!
Im glad to hear that its nice to have them close. Thanks so much for your help. I'll be taking another soon. Still no period as of now lol
I haven't even had my missed period yet and I took a HPT ept brand and I took both and got a faint positive and then yesterday and today I took a store brand and also got a faint positive like you can barely see them But theyre clearly there. Well I went to the dr today and I'm 110% preg. Im about 3w4d. A positive is a positive no matter what. I'd test again ept or first response. Don't always rely on digital. But every woman is different!  GL!!
I had the faint positive (a walmart brand), 2 negatives(dollar store brand). I used the dollar store brand with my first and got a dark positive a week later. But today I took one of those ones from dollar store which was neg and a clear blue which came back pregnant.  Thank you everyone for your help. All of these were taken after my missed period.
I guess I have to use a specific test next time.  Now that I know this
Im in the same boat im 6 days late n I keep getting evaps on my test its so annoying im going to test again. In the am since ill be a week late. If i am pregnant ill be due nov 4th the same due date I had with my daughter in 2011 lol shes 16 months now.
Good luck. If it still doesn't work go in for a blood test. I'll be nov 3rd that's what the lady on the phone said but when I used a online one it said the 8th. I find out Monday how far I really am. But good luck again. Those test can be really annoying
Thanks for your posts about the preg tests. I used the cheap ones. Got negatives, but im six days late and feel pregnant. I had scant spotting a weak before my period was due
Try clear blue or first response in a few days. If it still says neg again I would just go to the Drs and ask for a blood test. Good luck
Thanks..the suspense is bugging me