Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community
weight gain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

weight gain

hello ladies. im 7 wks pregnant and have gained a total of 7 lbs as of this past monday. out of those 7 lbs I have gained 5 lbs in a 7 day period. I was just wondering is this normal. this isnt my 1 st child but I dont remember gaining this much so early. my little one is expected to arrive on November 25. thanks for your input in advance.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It depends on your current weight. But as far as my drs have told me that might be a little excessive. Maybe watch what types of food your eating, there are various charts/tables out there for how many calories a pregnant woman should gain baised on weight and how far along you are. Best of luck! :)
Blank
My dear you and I are due around the same dates :) mine is Nov 26th
In my case I got bloated since I've been pregnant, bloating adds weight on the scale although it's not a permanent sort of a weight gain. Could it be that most of your weight gain is also because maybe you have become bloated? Dtinking more water & controlling the amount of artificial sugars & eating healthy helps :) wish you the best !!
Blank
5190403_tn?1375793717
I just saw my mid-wife on Monday, and she said that my 12 pound weight gain over 12-1/2 weeks is alright. She just said to be careful not to gain to much because it puts you at risk of high-blood pressure and things. I'm sure your fine. : )
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...