Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community
why is it spotting

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2013.

why is it spotting

hi. im 5wks and 5 days pregnant. aftr 4yrs f trying. since 2 days i see spotting. only once aday. is t normal?im nt hvng morning sicness or vomitng.is my baby safe
Spotting can be caused by many things, implantation, sex related, and even heavy lifting. Try and stay off your feet and see if that helps, relax and give your Dr a call and try to get in as soon as possible....its importanat that you voice your concern otherwise usually they schedule you to see Dr until youre 8-9 weeks along. Best of luck!
Spotting can be normal its if your cramping too and in pain u shud ring your Dr. I spotted on my week 6 but seen baby's heartbeat and all was fine :) good luck xx
It is common. If it's brown blood it means it's old. I'm 8weeks and 3 days and I'm spotting as well. Could be from implanting .As the baby grows it gets pushed out .
bad luck! it end wt a miscarriage at 6 weeks complrtion..dctr said no sack..my first pregnancy aftr 4 years...
Im really sorry to hear that :( I can definitely relate, take some time to recoop and let your body heal. My most sincere condolences and prayers to you. <3
So sorry to hear that! I had 2 miscarriages before this one and have never carried this far, I'm now 8w2d but everything makes me nervous. I pray that your heart will heal and that a healthy little one will be in your future!! Hang in there, cry when you need to, talk when you need to, do nothing when you need to. You will get through this, we're all here!
So sorry to see this. Get a lot of rest and we will all be thinking of you. Good luck for future pregnancys xxx
Im so sorry. Please try again soon, now you know you can Conceive.  Baby dust.££¤¤
thanks for ur comments...its really healing.. nw im cnfident sumhw sumwher i can be!dctr said can try frm nxt menstruation cycle.hope for best!