breastfeeding..
I am breastfeeding and doing a brill job acording to my health visitor... my babys dad wants to be able to take her oit for they day ect so wants me to express... am i being selfish for not wanting to due to the fact shes feeding so well and that i have not had one problem with her feeding and i am worried it will mess up the latching ect.. also i dont feel ready myself to put her with bottles... my baby is nearly 1 month old
i breast feed as well and bottle feed him every once and a again and he hasn't lost his latch, it's actually easier sometimes when you're out and can't breastfeed right at that moment
I breast and bottle feed with no latching problems. I recommend getting a bottle designed for nursing babies.  I use MAM bottles they work really well for me.
I also started bottle feeding when he was 3 days old because he bruised my nipple really bad and needed to give my nipple a break now and then to heal.
Im breast and bottle feeding  too. No problems with the latch. I think  it does help you  in a way that even if ur out u can bottle feed.