sweet baby boy arrived
Finally i was due on the 30th but was induced on the 24th because of gestational diabetes.  The Friday before i was feeling so much pain in my pelvic i figured it was a sign the baby was coming. So i walked around with my oldest son to help labor a bit. Ended up not being able to walk with out help.  The pain was so severe.  I finally go in Monday morning and was given pitocin baby didn't like it at all sat at 2cm for hours, finally doctor decides to break my water and i move to 3cm. 12hrs later still at 3cm. Not to mention the pain in my pelvic was so horrible that an epidural couldn't take the pain away.  My Doctor than told me that every time i had an contractions his heart beat dropped and we were going to need an emergency c section.  As soon as they finish prepping me before any meds my sweet baby boy decided to jump from 3cm to 9.5cm within that time frame. Then my sweet baby boy 8lbs 12oz 20.5 inches was born. Despite the fact that i have to learn to walk again because i fracture my pelvic I'm so blessed to have my liddo man here. He is so perfect for me. I hope that i walk sooner than later we have bills to pay. I am home now recovering trying to take it a day at a time.
Congrats on the birth of your baby boy.  Get Well soon. My due date is today and I hope my baby girl comes.