Considering getting pregnant again
Hi everyone

Firstly sorry for the long post!

I am looking for opinions, but please no need to be rude.
I had my little boy on Oct 20 2015, so he is 11weeks old now, and he is doing great after a very rough start in life.
It was a difficult pregnancy as well,as I had pre-eclampsia, this being the reason for my son's rough start.
I also got very bad postpartum depression, but it has been a lot better lately.

Now for what I need opinions on..
. me and my husband are considering getting pregnant again now. Then the children will be nice and close in age, plus we have everything we need now anyway. And then after that pregnancy we can stop and wait and see what life brings, whether we will have more.
What are you opinions/ views on this?
I ask again, please don't be nasty.
I think it's crazy but a completely honest idea. My hubs and I are open to this happening to us.(No more bc for us any more. We had trouble getting pregnant with our daughter.) You have a very fresh idea of what the newborn stage is like. Take that anD add a new walker cutting teeth. I say as long as you have a good support system and village why not go for it.
My son was born Oct. 31, I also suffered from preeclampsia towards the end, have had some mild postpartum depression and have also been considering getting pregnant again right away. Most people suggest letting your body take a break for at least a year before doing it again and at first I thought I'd give it much more than a year, but now I'm leaning towards going ahead and getting it out of the way, so to speak.

I say do what feels right, just keep in mind that means double the diapers and bottles so even less sleep!
My daughter is 6 weeks and we have been having unprotected sex hoping that we conceive this month. I wont know until next week! I also want to have my children close together in age and also close shop (no more babies). Like mentioned previously as long as you got a good support system you should be good!good luck! =)
Go for it children are a blessing i have a 15 months old and a 9 weeks old its hard sometimes but they will grow up like twins and be bestfriends
Good luck, hun!
Im in the same boat. Had it a bit worth though. My baby came at 28 weeks due to sudden onset of preeclampsia, was due Nov24 and born on Sept3. She is now home after 3 months in the hospital NICU.
My husband and I want to have 3 kids, our baby girl was the first one. Been having unprotected sex, so we'll see how it goes. I want the kids to be close in age, I know its really hard but Im morr worried about having any possible medical issues. Our little girl is still on oxygen at home and we are seeing lots of specialists but thank God she is doing well considering all she's been through. Keep you fingers crossed for us, ladies!! God willing our babies will be born healthy and in due time!