Baby John is here! Birth story:
I can't believe he's finally here! I had an appointment Monday and found out I was 2cm, finally some progress! I went to the hospital to be induced around 5:30 that evening and John came very quickly, at 2:51 yesterday afternoon, 11/15. I say quickly because I was in labor with my first baby for 44 hours! We had a cytotec induction which was very successful. My water was broken and epidural administered at 1:30PM and I seriously went from 4cm to 10cm in just over an hour! It was crazy fast. John weighs 6lb 3.7oz and is 18" long. He is perfect and healthy! Born at 39w3d.
Congrats!!!wish you a speedy recovery! I'll be induced tomorrow morning. Wish me luck! I am beyond nervous and anxious. To be honest I'm terrified that soemthing could go wrong..this is my 3rd birth and i cant believe I still feel so nervous! 1st birth was 29 hours 2nd birth 12 hours so im crossing my fingers with this last birth.