Induction help
If my LO doesn't make her appearance before this coming Thursday at midnight, I will be having an induction. My first LO came naturally the day before my induction date. So I am worried about being induced. Any of you mommies have any advice or tips? I am 3cm dialated and 80% effaced.
I have been induced twice already. Its really not that bad and thats awesome that you already dialated you just need a little jump start into labor. I will be induced this Thursday morning! Im so nervous yet excited.
I was just induced this last Friday and it got pretty intense after they broke my water and I was already Dilated to a 4 before they did anything but ifthe hospital your delivering at has one as for a peanut it's kinda like a birthing ball but you lay with it between you legs and it's supposed to help dilate you faster which it worked for me . I was in labor for 5 hours I think and I wanna say it was because of that peanut
Wow! 5 hours!!! Thats amazing and congrats!! Boy or girl? Weight? Did you ever get the epidural at any point... awww reading your message helps motivate me I've been going on 2 days with no sleep stressing over this induction. My first delivery was 29 hours my second was 12 hours and im hoping this 3rd (last) delivery is better than the 12 hours. Hows recovery going for you?
A little boy and he was 8lb1oz and 18 3/4in and I got the epidural like a hour and half after they broke my water because the contractions got intense at that point I was gonna try natural but nope that so did not happen lol but I'm recovering okay after he was born I started to hemorrhage really bad so I had to get a transfusion so I get tired really easy but other then that I'm recovering good . And like I said I would so ask if the have the peanut ball . That thing helps dilate