What's going on!?
Hi. Went for an early transvaginal U/S yesterday.  Thought I was 5w3d and only measured 5w0d.  We only saw a sac with nothing in it. I'm really not sure how they claimed nothing was in it because she was only looking for about 20 seconds.  The nurse called back this morning claiming my HCG was 4080 and that if it was a viable pregnancy they should've seen something yesterday.  The rescheduled me for another set of tests monday afternoon and said if we don't see anything then they would like to terminate this due to the risk of an ectopic.  This woud be my 4th MC and 2nd ectopic in a row since July.  Honestly I'm a little worried, but I feel totally fine unlike the last ectopic! I think it was just too early to see anything! My husband is freaking! What are your thoughts?
So sorry to hear this! I hope everything is well
i agree i had a quick scan at roughly 5weeks at hospital and only a sac was seen but they said it could of been to early . now 8+4 weeks ultrasound 5days ago and baby was visible.  goodluck & congratulations  :)