Can heart bit rate tell you the baby’s sex?
Hi all,

An ultrasound technician told me that, I am going to have a boy at 21st weeks. And heart bit rate was 136- 137 per minutes. Is it possible to have a boy like that heart bit rate?

Best regards,
Sue
With my last pregnancy I was having a boy and it was always in the 130's.  This time it is a girl and the heart rate is in the upper 150's to 160's.  Girls usually have the higher rates and boys the lower rates but of course it is not always very accurate.
I WISH it was accurate, because I'm having a boy, and his heart rate was in the 150's BUT they're absolutely sure that it's a boy
I just found out last week that I'm having a girl and the heart rate was 140 but don't believe that wives tale.  The only one so far that I believe is accurate from my results and others is the ring/pencil test.  Also, my technician doing the ultrasound said a nervous mommy with a high heart rate will result in a nervous baby with a high heart rate.
i'm having a boy for sure and his has been in the 170's and 150's the whole time!!
Both my boys were between 160 and 170, yesterday we found out it is a girl and her heart rate was 143
I'm having a girl and at my last doc apt her heart rate was 157 bpm
im having a boy for sure and his heart rate has been in the 150's the whole time