Pregnancy: Oct 2008 Babies Community
doctors appointment today

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies born in October 2008.

doctors appointment today

went to the doctors today for my weekly check up...told her i have been having menstrual like cramping, so she checked to see if i was dilated at all and i wasn't, but she did hook me up to see if I am having any contractions and it showed i was...she is hoping that the contractions will do something to my cervix....she also said that if i do end up going into labor that they won't stop it since i will be 37 weeks on Saturday....she also said i could be like some women and not go into labor myself...so everyone pray that Aiden will come soon and those contractions will help my cervix
I know how you are feeling.  I am hoping Miss Mollie comes soon.  I hope to find out soon if I am gonna have to have a c-section since she still has not turned.  I wish they would go ahead and just schedule it so I will know what day she is coming.  I hope those contractions come and get strong so you can have that baby!!!  Good luck!!