doctors appointment today
went to the doctors today for my weekly check up...told her i have been having menstrual like cramping, so she checked to see if i was dilated at all and i wasn't, but she did hook me up to see if I am having any contractions and it showed i was...she is hoping that the contractions will do something to my cervix....she also said that if i do end up going into labor that they won't stop it since i will be 37 weeks on Saturday....she also said i could be like some women and not go into labor myself...so everyone pray that Aiden will come soon and those contractions will help my cervix
I know how you are feeling.  I am hoping Miss Mollie comes soon.  I hope to find out soon if I am gonna have to have a c-section since she still has not turned.  I wish they would go ahead and just schedule it so I will know what day she is coming.  I hope those contractions come and get strong so you can have that baby!!!  Good luck!!